I just removed all of my friends...

Options

Replies

• Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do not understand why so many people are offended...

I was wondering the same thing; it really isn't a big deal. Are people not allowed to have their own opinions on the forums now?

Ironic post is ironic.

Nobody's saying he cant do this. Just that he's kind of a **** for it. A valid opinion.

That's how it works .. we *all* get to state our opinions.

Yeah, that's fair enough. He's definitely on his high horse with his opinions. I just meant that it's just his opinion, and many people are taking it personally, as if he specifically meant that they didn't work hard to get where they are. You can't cure ignorance, and if he's not the type of person you'd want to know anyway, why give him the time of day and fret over it?
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You're far too old to have such a closed minded view. To each is own though...
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm in better shape than I was in my 20's or 30's, but I'm not going to devalue people who were smarter than I was at that age and are working hard to attain/maintain fitness.

I OtterlyLUV you! :flowerforyou:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Haha I did something similar, but I deleted all closed minded douche bags who think looking hot at 30 comes easy with no work involved:bigsmile: be careful on your high horse...I hear bones get brittle the older you get:wink:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but you just lost that grip of youth you were trying to hang onto by deleting all the young people on your FL.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm deleting this post as I've decided not to write on threads started by people over 40...... :huh: :bigsmile: :glasses: :smokin:
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Just delete the annoying ones and keep the young, sweet, hot ones. That's my approach.

Yes!!! I'm young, hot, sweet and not annoying!!! lol
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    the young people are my biggest motivators so they can all add me:)
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, just in for the pwning of the OP.
  • rewsf
    rewsf Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow - everyone takes offense so easily these days, idk - I don't think he's saying he won't be friends with anyone - just on here he
    wants to match up with like minded people. So what - do whatever works for you. I get it - I was in great shape till about 33, and then down hill off and on for 10+ years and now I'm getting my life back. And it's about me, not anyone else.

Why is it everytime I read comments on anything, football, you tube, or anything - seems like everyone's picking on each other and putting each other down. - I try to be positive and up lifting and let the bull**** slide to everyone else. Keep going everyone - I did

3 hours on Tue, 2.5 hours Wed, 1.5 today and Fri will be 2.5. PUSH and most important of all Eat Healthy!! Consumption is the biggest part of the game.
  • rewsf
    rewsf Posts: 6
    Options
    love it - you're awesome
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Let's not all act like we haven't done something similar at one point or another.

I have a pretty tight range, I only friend people who are 33. If you're 34 or older, or 32 and younger, you just don't understand me. You weren't THERE, man.

*hopes Burt doesn't notice the age on my profile, crosses fingers*

Also...

Assuming someone put up the "that escalated quickly" gif (thread TL;DR), I'm going to add:

"I killed a man with a trident!"
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i don't even know the age of most of my friends, well except for the ones I know in real life....
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Let's not all act like we haven't done something similar at one point or another.

I have a pretty tight range, I only friend people who are 33. If you're 34 or older, or 32 and younger, you just don't understand me. You weren't THERE, man.

Also...

Assuming someone put up the "that escalated quickly" gif (thread TL;DR), I'm going to add:

Doesn't count, you're Canadian.
  • DavidH50
    DavidH50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    OP you are a strange person. That is all.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Aww:(. I love my younger friends and they work out hard and eat right to get to their goals, just what I do!!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hope the 70's were awesome for ya
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Also...

Doesn't count, you're Canadian.

Whew. That means I'm safe, too, given that I'm 43 in a month...but Canadian...