BLACK GIRLS WORKOUT TOO!!

Options

Replies

• wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Of course they do! (That's the first thing I thought when I saw the title, lol)

Hope you like the new DVDs ya bought! Let us know how it works out =P I might have to look into it for fun ^_^ It's nice to try new stuff
  • ChaQuel
    ChaQuel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would you email me the meal plan and detox to BGWT..Thanks in advance. Also if you tried it how did it work out for you?
  • mrspinder
    Options
    Hello everyone I purchased the Black Girls Workout DVD about a month ago but I was not ready so I sat it down. I think I'm ready to give it a try now. Has any one seen results? Also if possible can someone email me a copy of the meal plan I miss placed mines.
    Thank You in Advance,
    Dior

Also please feel free to add me as a friend
  • TotalPackageLive
    TotalPackageLive Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    YES WE DO AND WE TOTALLY ROCK TOO!!!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did this ONCE, killed my arms, burned like 500 calories. It's definately a workout, i just couldn't get into it though.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I workout, but CAN"T jump !!! :laugh:
  • Sunshine_Kubes
    Sunshine_Kubes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You learn something new everyday.. I never knew sweating was a problem for some women..
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You learn something new everyday.. I never knew sweating was a problem for some women..
    well the problem is this..not really the sweating, look at my picture my hair isn't naturally straight I flat iron it out it takes a good hour or two.....soooo haha with that being said when I workout its gets really curly think Mel B (as scary spice) so its a pain in the butt..thats where the general idea came from about not wanting to work out due to sweating...well the best way for me to explain it
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    No lie, my hair is natural but it seriously needs a trim. I haven't gone to get it done in 4 months cuz I know I'm not gonna want to sweat out my blow out. It doesn't make sense to pay for the trim and not get the free blow out that comes with it, but I work out 6 days a week on my hairdresser is closed on Sundays. Last week I nearly trimmed it myself as I saw the split ends creepin up.
  • narsgirl79
    narsgirl79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Advice: I Have this workout on my PC...How do I Log it??? LOL!!! Like do I have to log EVERY exercise??
  • LovinDaNewLiz002
    LovinDaNewLiz002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahahahaha !!!! GET IT WOMAN, KEEPE US POSTED
  • LaTanya646
    LaTanya646 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD a few weeks ago and just tried it today. Had a great workout and was also wondering how many calories I burned roughly
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Working out is great, it helps so many things...stress levels, confidence, flexibility, sweating helps to clean pores...BUT remember, wt loss and maintenance is 90% WHAT YOU EAT and 10% Execise/Activity. Don't be fooled and focus on the WRONG thing. When days get hard, if you have to pass on something choose the exercise instead of pigging out because working out TWICE a day will get you down. Reality, you can lose weight w/o an exercise routine but you can NOT lose or maintain wt loss with a bad diet (eating habit for life).

Truthfully, I wish people would get as excited about eating healthily as they do about chasing that "magic pill" (An Exercise DVD or Routine. Most will get a "Turnt-Up" exercise routine so they can eat BADLY and feel good about themselves. Enjoy your DVD, but don't go so far over-board that you become sooo hungry and tired that all you think about is hitting a number at a certain time, and then 6, 12, 15, 18 Months after that you are back in here saying you are going to do it Right "This Time". Be Well, Live Well
  • deneeneh
    deneeneh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I purchased this dvd about 3 months ago...now that I am ready to use it my meal plan is no where in site. Can someone email me the meal plan pleasssssse!!! :sad:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    For the price you'd think they'd have better editing and sound. I'm not impressed. Its just another over - hyped DVD with tons of fake reviews.
  • swhiteism
    swhiteism Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    One of the main reasons I didn't want to work out for YEARS was because I didn't want to sweat my hair out. So embarrassing!
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Working out is great, it helps so many things...stress levels, confidence, flexibility, sweating helps to clean pores...BUT remember, wt loss and maintenance is 90% WHAT YOU EAT and 10% Execise/Activity. Don't be fooled and focus on the WRONG thing. When days get hard, if you have to pass on something choose the exercise instead of pigging out because working out TWICE a day will get you down. Reality, you can lose weight w/o an exercise routine but you can NOT lose or maintain wt loss with a bad diet (eating habit for life).

Truthfully, I wish people would get as excited about eating healthily as they do about chasing that "magic pill" (An Exercise DVD or Routine. Most will get a "Turnt-Up" exercise routine so they can eat BADLY and feel good about themselves. Enjoy your DVD, but don't go so far over-board that you become sooo hungry and tired that all you think about is hitting a number at a certain time, and then 6, 12, 15, 18 Months after that you are back in here saying you are going to do it Right "This Time". Be Well, Live Well

Right. We should exercise AND eat well. But on rough days, one is better than none!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hmm, never thought you didn't....?

I will say it's nice to see all people embracing health and fitness. Here's one of my favorite youtubers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANt4RIFnJH4

She's taken vegan to an entirely different level than anyone I've seen, growing everything she eats.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    All along I thought I was a white chic with a really good tan... I had no idea... Thanks for the update
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Get it, girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!