never hungry, still fat

Options
1235»

Replies

• mikaelafos
    Options
    Wow okay that got alot more comments than I thought, so to clear a few things up.
    -not a troll, I'm not happy with the way I look and I want to change it. I may not be overweight but I just want to be fit healthy and tonned.
    - I do not have a ED, like really when I'm hungry I eat but I just ment I'm never hungry much anymore, and I didn't know what that could mean.
    - I don't have anything against fat people, I just never want to be the fat girl again, and I would rather not have any fat on my body. I didn't mean it to offended anyone.
    - I'm sick of my thighs that touch, personally I want a thigh gap, and I don't see what's so bad about that. I think the hype around them is stupid and putting expectations on people, seeing that it's not possible for everyone to have one. However, my hips are large enough for one.
    -I'm going to start lifting like many of you susgested, as well as further toning and cardio.
    Thank you all for your comments, and I'm not going to even bother commenting on some of the less kind ones.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    Wow okay that got alot more comments than I thought, so to clear a few things up.
    -not a troll, I'm not happy with the way I look and I want to change it. I may not be overweight but I just want to be fit healthy and tonned.
    - I do not have a ED, like really when I'm hungry I eat but I just ment I'm never hungry much anymore, and I didn't know what that could mean.
    - I don't have anything against fat people, I just never want to be the fat girl again, and I would rather not have any fat on my body. I didn't mean it to offended anyone.
    - I'm sick of my thighs that touch, personally I want a thigh gap, and I don't see what's so bad about that. I think the hype around them is stupid and putting expectations on people, seeing that it's not possible for everyone to have one. However, my hips are large enough for one.
    -I'm going to start lifting like many of you susgested, as well as further toning and cardio.
    Thank you all for your comments, and I'm not going to even bother commenting on some of the less kind ones.

You want to be healthy and tonned. Intrigued I am....

• I will second this!!!! If you are fat then I am Jabba da Hut or maybe Pizza da Hut (mmmmm Pizza Hut).

If you think that a little bit of fat here or there is a bad thing remember the words of Sir Mix-A-Lot "I like big butts and I can not lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pizza da hut!!!! i LOVE that song btw. probably because i have one! when the bars played that song it was the only time i would shake my big ole butt.

now i want pizza

Song? I didn't know it was a song. Isn't Jabba the guy from Star Wars and Pizza da hutt the one from Spaceballs? I gotta go look for the song lol.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I will second this!!!! If you are fat then I am Jabba da Hut or maybe Pizza da Hut (mmmmm Pizza Hut).

If you think that a little bit of fat here or there is a bad thing remember the words of Sir Mix-A-Lot "I like big butts and I can not lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pizza da hut!!!! i LOVE that song btw. probably because i have one! when the bars played that song it was the only time i would shake my big ole butt.

now i want pizza

Song? I didn't know it was a song. Isn't Jabba the guy from Star Wars and Pizza da hutt the one from Spaceballs? I gotta go look for the song lol.

Baby got back
    http://youtu.be/897zysJHE74
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    1) Fair enough. I'm going to ignore the word toned since it seems to mean a million different things to a million different people. If your version is "strong and firmer body" and has nothing to d owith weight then way to go.
    2) yeah....not going to go there
    3) Saying you didn't want to offend the "fat people" isn't probably a good start to this. Also, if 'would rather not have any fat' on your body....well...I'll just go back to 2)
    4) There is nothing wrong with a thigh gap. It's more the goal of getting a thigh gap that is concerning and a indicator of...going back to 2) I also know lots of people who have large hips, are small, and have nowhere near a thigh gap. It is not all about hips. And that's coming from a person with a thigh gap.
    5) Yayyy for the first part and nobody knows what you mean by 'further toning', as that sentence can indicate many things, including many things that don't make sense. Going back to not going to go there.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

First off, if you have "nothing against fat people" it might be best to remove the "ew fat ppl" from your profile as that is insulting to some.

Second, you HAVE to have fat on your body. It is part of how everyone is made up. Having too low of a body fat can cause health issues.

And you may not be able to get a thigh gap. It isn't something everyone can achieve regardless of how much weight they lose. I've seen incredibly thin ladies that have thighs that touch. It depends on how your body is built. Focusing on achieving that can lead to an disorder.

Stop focusing on the scale. If you are lifting properly and eating enough you WILL gain weight or just not lose anything.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just don't know what to say. I really think that you have some distorted body image problems. You are by no means "fat". You may need to do some lifting to get some definition, but posting in the General Diet and Weight Loss section may not be for you. And to feel the way you do about "fat" people (eww...fat ppl) is not going to go over well in a forum with many people that are currently "fat" and here trying to do something about it.

So, first get over your body images and feelings about "fat"...you should want to be fit but you are certainly not fat. Then I would worry about you not reaching your calorie goals on a daily basis as you don't look like you could stand to lose any weight. It could be a mental issue that you are having (yes, I'm referring to an ED) and needs to be addressed before you become anorexic. I would start by seeing your doctor and explain what is going on with your body and psyche.

Best of luck to you on reaching your goals and changing your mindset.
    Im never really hungry much at all. i never reach my calorie goal but im still fat. I dont know if i should eat more, or if i even could. I could possibly be gluten introlent i dont know!
  • persistantone
    persistantone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You need to work on the mental first, then physical.

totally cosigning on this one.
  • persistantone
    Options
    The point is that she asked a question and because she's relatively slim, people ignored her. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

OP, I'm not sure how much you're eating, but if you're under for an extended period of time, your metabolism will slow down. Weight lifting helps me..

No one ignored her. Multiple people told her that if she wanted to create the toned body she was looking for, she should build muscle. She's not overweight.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    yeah that is me, im not obese but my legs are big and my stomach isnt flat

Just read your profile.... eeewww shallow people. Maybe some day you'll be addressing your lifestyle for optimal health, not just for a thigh gap.

Fat people gross you out, but people like you gross me out.
  • Emglyfolk
    Emglyfolk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    YUP work on the mental image first. you are not fat.
  • persistantone
    Options
    Just read the OP's response. So edited what I said here which was about the desire for thigh gaps oftentimes being a symptom of deeper issues (ED-territory) and I said it coming from personal experience.

Also OP, you HAVE to have fat on your body. Fat is vital. It's nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. Too much can be harmful. Too little can be harmful, too.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    To the OP, I agree with weight-lifting. Personally, I choose CrossFit because it focuses on muscular endurance which is something I need for my job. However, it has transformed my body in a way that a strictly cardio training plan never did. I personally recommend doing both.... a form of cardio you enjoy and a strength training program of some sort.

Good luck!