Options

Replies

• upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    this thread is a train wreck.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIzaFwBDD8qz-9bVxK8NCk6XoRRPLL3EgfzRlGl13G9aBdEeog4g

This thread is 3 train wrecks...

OP: since you're not leaving the room tonight, I guess, try to distract yourself from their bull and your stress about it, and relax. Put some headphones on if you have any and watch a movie or some standup online.

I hope you figure things out. If work's not happening in this town, & you have family in a bigger city, maybe a move is worth thinking about, when you feel a bit calmer. Good luck.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Boys... calm down.. I'm sure you both are badass in your own way . Now cool it. Lol.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Thinking people missed the post bout me going out and getting food.. Oh well.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    *not going to quote because it's too long*

A healthy person decides what their own boundaries are. I don't know any of you in real life, and I don't consider the internet to be my social sphere. I also don't consider this to be "intimate" or "exquisitely personal." It's what happened, and I'm not ashamed. If I wanted to keep arguing about whether or not my sharing of my experiences is appropriate, I might question whether you have some intimacy issues, because you're uncomfortable with even someone else sharing their experiences, let alone yourself, but I'm pretty done with this. I have no issue with you, I don't even know you, and I'm a little confused as to why you've decided you have an issue with me, but again, it doesn't matter- this is not real life, this is a weight-loss forum. Calm down and try contributing something positive :) it's much more helpful! We have enough trolls already :)

Amen. You really shouldn't have to defend yourself for sharing a personal story, of all things, dear lord.

I agree! You were just sharing something that could potentially help the OP (and maybe other people reading). I don't see why someone thought it was unhealthy for you to do that. It's ok to be honest, speak out, and be unashamed!
  • upgetupgetup
    Options

I know you got food, that's great! Just guessing you're probably not going to hang out with them in the living room, and thinking a movie might be more entertaining than listening to them and fuming.

Although, it's not like there's a lack of entertainment right here, that's true.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Well.. As sad as it is.. All this bickering is now cheering me up :)
    Thank you guys.

OP makes dramatic post. Admits to enjoying other peoples' drama.

Weird....
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys.

Here's something more to cheer you up, I hope :grin:

6a00d8341bfd0953ef014e87e6a8ef970d-pi

2196.gif

And please, think about what you are allowing. Decide where you will draw the line. You deserve to be treated with respect. But right now, while you're emotional (and probably still hungry, even though you did get some food), may not be the best time to decide. Protect yourself, too. :flowerforyou:
  • allikat93
    Options

I know you got food, that's great! Just guessing you're probably not going to hang out with them in the living room, and thinking a movie might be more entertaining than listening to them and fuming.

Although, it's not like there's a lack of entertainment right here, that's true.

Most entertainment I have had all week. Gonna owe $10 for going over my data limit lol
  • allikat93
    Options
    Thank you guys.

OP makes dramatic post. Admits to enjoying other peoples' drama.

Weird....

I am enjoying the bickering between BeachIron and PU_239.
    My post was to get these thoughts out of my head. Now that I am feeling better and thinking straight.. I can enjoy some stuff.
  • allikat93
    Options
    And please, think about what you are allowing. Decide where you will draw the line. You deserve to be treated with respect. But right now, while you're emotional (and probably still hungry, even though you did get some food), may not be the best time to decide. Protect yourself, too. :flowerforyou:

Thank you. Im going to straighten this out tomorrow. Loved the gifs.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Go out there. Totally ignore the idiots and get you something to eat girl!!! Or, take the alternative and climb out a window and go get you something!!!! :-D I feel for you hun. Ive been going thru some **** with my worse half too. Too bad we would go to jail if we strangle them!! Hang in there!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    @ internet warrior guy,

Aren't you a bartender???

Me? I have 2 graduate professional degrees. Should I post your PM this evening about hacking me or your pro ninja skilz?

Just because you have degree's doesn't mean you work in that field. Bartender is a specific job.

You send me threatening PMs and then want to do this publicly? Didn't you fail out of freshman biology?
    cow-tongue.jpg

LMAO! Well that was fun.
  • allikat93
    Options
    Go out there. Totally ignore the idiots and get you something to eat girl!!! Or, take the alternative and climb out a window and go get you something!!!! :-D I feel for you hun. Ive been going thru some **** with my worse half too. Too bad we would go to jail if we strangle them!! Hang in there!

No kidding lol.
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    He is awesome when he isnt around this so caled 'friend'. But this 'friend' is an awful influence (i.e... The pills)

if you are blaming the 'friend', you are making a HUGE mistake.

don't blame the 'friend'.

:-)

Totally. It's you or the friend. Don't settle. Boyfriend loses the friend, or he loses you. End of story.

Editing to point out that you're LOCKED IN YOUR FREAKING BEDROOM WITH NO FOOD and your so-called boyfriend doesn't give a damn. Really????
  • upgetupgetup
    Options

Most entertainment I have had all week. Gonna owe $10 for going over my data limit lol

:)

I kind of want to hear the chemistry joke...
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    and here I thought this was a thread about not losing any weight when I read the title :/
  • Parimositabloo
    Parimositabloo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are emotional because both of these people are putting your health and life in danger. Here you are on a calorie counting/ workout website. Not far off there are people that are putting OTC or illegal drugs in their body. Do not be unequally yoked. Kick him to the curve. How would you feel if you got pulled over and some loose pills were in the car? You can say it is your boyfriends all you want all the way to jail. That would be horrible. Praying you make the right decision.

Thats alittle extreme. HE doesnt do pills by himself. He only does them when his friend is over and he brings them. He took 1 pill. (not excusing it.. I hate it). He hasnt done this in about a year. It ISNT a common thing. Im not making excuses.. I hate this but i wish you guys would quit saying stuff like this. And considering I dont drive.. Its kinda hard to get pulled over...

Honey, if you don't want people writing about it, don't post about it! People are focusing on the bf crap, bcz that is the most troublesome thing in your post. You are in an abusive relationship. I know, I was in one for three years. So really, don't be upset for the comment if you opened the door to them. :/