13 Months In and How My Life Has Changed

Options

Replies

• wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on everything. You don't realize how big of an inspiration you are for people who've yet to loose so much weight. Isn't it odd how we start out with one career, and during something like weight loss or an accident,etc you completely change what you thought you wanted to do with your life?
  • kromero76
    kromero76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I enjoyed your story!
  • NWSAVE
    NWSAVE Posts: 25
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I have ever read. I am so happy for you! Congratulations on renovating your existance. You are an inspiration and also- a damn good writer :). Thanks!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome story and so inspiring!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hell to the yes. Great work and congrats on your results. Certainly understand how the depression after loosing your wife can add to the difficulties and so inspiring to hear from those, like yourself, who have turned things back around and crossed over into a much more positive space.
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This post was truly inspiring....thank you for sharing and keep up your success!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I think it's so cool that you are now teaching spinning classes. Very inspiring. :)
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You are a true inspiration!
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    And you could DEFINITELY write that book!!
  • daepley
    daepley Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a great story.
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! Congratulations on a job well done, you look wonderful and so
    very proud of you and what you have done. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    awesome... congratulations!
  • skottyjay
    skottyjay Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.....so take this ^5 (high five) from me!! WELL DONE!!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love your story. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your story gives me hope that I can complete my journey too. Write the book because I want to read it.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What a great story!

PS - Thanks for the trademark after/capitalization of Spinning! I know you're a Certified Spinning Instructor, so I'm not surprised, but it's a weird pet peeve of mine when people don't capitalize it. All Spinning is indoor cycling, but not all indoor cycling is Spinning :wink: My sister and I tried Spinning out together and both fell in love with it in late 2011, and she's since become a Certified Spinning Instructor. I would have joined her but am pregnant and due to issues have had to stop Spinning :frown: However when I get back on my game I intend to become certified and hopefully start teaching!

ETA that if you are ever in our neck of the woods (Charleston, South Carolina), you should come check out where I Spin - it's an exclusive Spinning studio, owned by MI Luciana Marcial-Vincion (who's awesome). It's called Charleston RIDE www.charlestonride.com. You'd love it!
    I have actually heard about the Spinning® studio, even from some 4000 miles away on the other side of the Atlantic as I have read a couple of articles and interviews with that Master Instructor, she does indeed seem awesome. If I am ever in that area, seems unlikely but never say never, I will be sure to check it out. Congratulations to your sister on getting certified and the best of wishes to you when you go for it.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. You've come such a long way and you're clearly on your way to more success and adventure. Congratulations on a job very well done!
  • LidijaR
    LidijaR Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story. Very inspiring and emotional too.. i have to admit i shred a tear at your sons words..
    I am sure you will have a great experience at triathlon!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. You have accomplished so much and that is fantastic!!! Your quote at the end is spot on! I
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration, thank you for sharing it & congratulations to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!