13 Months In and How My Life Has Changed

Options
123457»

Replies

• MusiKat54
    MusiKat54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! I can only hope that I am finding similar results by March of next year. December will officially be my one year mark but March was when I got serious!
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    You sir are amazing!!!! My goal now is to be fit by the time we go to Brazil for the world cup next year!!! I hope to get done a fifth of what you've done!!! Great job and congratulations!!!!
  • SeeCarrieRun
    Options
    WOW! Your story is such an inspiration. You have made a new life for yourself. You look fabulous. I love the quote, "When you change yourself, you change the world. That's greatness." You embody this saying, because I'm sure everything you've done has had a ripple effect to your family, friends and community. What guts you have. I wish you all the happiness that life can offer.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You're story is inspiring! Thanks for sharing! You have done a great job!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. i applaud your dedication and determination. It's amazing the twists and turns our life can take. I find so much of weight loss and healthy living is mental. We tell ourselves we can't, therefore we can't. I feel similarly.. under 200 for the first time since highschool. If anyone had told me 2 years ago that i'd be where I am today living how I am living today i'd have laughed at them. I'm grateful for everything that has changed. It makes me happy to read others sucesss stories. Congratulations on reaching your goal to be a fitness instructor. I only see more greatness in your future!
  • pineneedles
    pineneedles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All I can say is OMG. What an inspiration!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Well done. I really do mean it. For you to come back from something so tragic :sad: and then do something so wonderful (even if just for you) is something you should be very very proud of. :flowerforyou:
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    GREAT, GREAT accomplishment!! Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing.It really is inspiring !
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job, such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • DebraLosesIt
    DebraLosesIt Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you, but I am so proud of you! You truly are an inspiration!
  • cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Loved this story. So inspirational. Tears of joy from this corner.
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a story! I teared up a little bit listening to all of those positive changes you have made and hearing your excitement and what your future holds. Congratulations, truly inspiring.
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!