30 Day Shred - Starting April 15 2013

Options

Replies

• KristyMarie88
    Options
    Just started level 1 tonight. wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be.. but will see after the 2-4th day!
    Day 1 down 29 more to go!
  • kri1977
    kri1977 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How do you move to Level 2 or 3? When you are fine with 1 and can complete comfortably or does one have to stick to 10 days each level?

I am joining in :) I will however only do it on days I am not training (running/pilates) and have 1 day off a week.

Looking forward to results!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    I started it yesterday too, I can feel it today! Just about to do day 2 :-) Good luck! Take measurements and photos for comparison between pre-shred and post-shred :)
  • puuka
    puuka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    To: kri1977
    I think I will try to make 10day each level. Yesterday I started Level 1 with 2kg (4.4lb) dumbbells but that was too heavy for me, so I got 1kg (2.2lb) to start with.
  • tatey2009
    tatey2009 Posts: 47
    Options
    Can I join too??

I re started shred yesterday (I say restarted, I tried to start last Monday 8th but then couldn't walk property for 3 days!!)

I took my measurements yesterday and I am also going to take pics today ... just about to do day 2 in the next half hour!
  • capslockid
    capslockid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing for me - but I actually did Day 1 yesterday!! and feeling it today :/ lol. Much more difficult with extra 2 stone to jump around with!! Well done to everyone else who's started, glad I have someone to share the pain! lol 29 little days to go!!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am starting my shred tonight after 2 whole years of no exercise!! Wish me luck! Jillian has got me into shape before so I'm sure that she can do it again! :)
    -x-x-
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I joined in yesterday. I need this thread to keep me committed. I've tried to do it on my own several times, but lose momentum. I'm glad the thread is going. LG
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    I finished done level 1 last month but cud not move past it. This time I'll complete it. Gonna start tomorrow..after all it only takes 20 minutes.
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey every one :) I'm starting this tonight wish me luck lol, just wondering what do I put in the excersize section of the app for here as I can't seem to find anything about the calories burnt doing the 30 day shred?
    u can put it as circuit training;)
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i started it ystrday!cant wait to see results!
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I finished the 30 Day Shred last week but I'm still using it as my primary strength training routine, just alternating now between level 2 and level 3. As someone who just finished the Shred I can assure you it WILL get easier! Yes you will feel sore but just push through! I've read in interviews that Jillian recommends taking one or two days off each week. I combined my 20 minutes of the Shred with about 35-40 mins of cardio each day. No weight loss to report (I only have a few more pounds to go and loss has been SLOW anyways) but I lost almost an inch from my waist and definitely have toned. YOU CAN DO IT!!! xx

Thanks for the assurance!! I'm feeling really sore after day 3 of level 1.....
  • untogether01
    Options
    About to start day 2... Everything hurts!! Lol I guess it's going to be harder today... I figure if I can give birth I can suffer through another 20 minutes of Jillian!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    About to start day 2... Everything hurts!! Lol I guess it's going to be harder today... I figure if I can give birth I can suffer through another 20 minutes of Jillian!

ME TOO! I am about to do my Day 2 and am already like how in the world ..I can barely walk and anything mimicking a squat position makes my legs scream. Oh well..here goes lol...
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me where to find this, I just started again yesterday and would love to join this challenge starting today!!!! Nee some one to motivate me or us :)
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Starting to Shred tonight, tried it before (about 2 years ago) and failed massively after about Day 6. This time I'm going the whole hog!!

Wish Me Luck!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late, but I'll join you. I did 30DS last year and had amazing results. I have been trying to do it again, but haven't had much luck. So, I will join you starting today. Good luck!
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the workouts? I would love to join in.

I am doing the shred off you tube. Just type "Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1" it pops right up.

I did days 1-6, then took a 2 day rest, then last night started back up with day 7. I will do days 8,9, and 10, then take Friday as a rest day, as my fiance will be home. Then I will start Level 2 Sat., and he works this coming weekend, so it works out perfect :-)
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started Yesterday 4/15/13
    Day 1 Workout 1

My thighs want to Kill Jillian right about now, but my mind is saying its gonna sting to shrink a little bit :laugh:

My plan is 5 days a week and 2 rest days so April 15-May 24, I may end up changing it to 6 days a week but right now 5 and 2.

I plan to add in some other workouts, walking, jump roping some other things.
  • luxdreamvac
    luxdreamvac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I may need help to get back on track..... I just re-gained 20 of the 66 pounds I lost last year ( yikes!). I will try to find the 30 Day Shred on Utube. :smile: