What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Alright. So my boyfriends' birthday is coming up on May 11, and I'd really like to give him a great day. I've already planned a very romantic and quiet/intimate dinner for us at a really fancy restaurant. And I've booked a room in a highrise hotel for us, with strawberries, champagne, candles etc. The whole works, for the evening. I'd like to do something for him in the day time, though. I want to do something different like a helicopter ride of our city or a hot air balloon ride. Unfortunately, those are Incredibly expensive and I'm already spending about $600 on the room and dinner. Any unique suggestions?

so now that you have planned what YOU want for his birthday you are asking us what you should do for what HE wants?

maybe ask him that....

but good job on planning your part! :flowerforyou:
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I know this one!

Nudity. And lots of the o-face!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I dont know...roleplay...cumdumpster, sounds like fun
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Take him to lunch. Wear a skirt with no panties under it. Makes sure he knows this.

No bra would be a nice touch too....
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on the man - some men are romantics and would appreciate the gestures you have already described. Others are not terribly so, and would rather be left with their guy friends to play paint ball or go to a strip club. Think about what YOUR boyfriend really likes doing most that he doesn't get time to do.
    One of the favorite gifts I got my husband one year for his birthday was a massage and pedicure. Why? Because he was working ridiculous hours at the time and was finally able to relax and get away from everything, and because he had (and still has) horrible feet because of his cerebral palsy. His boss actually called while he was getting the massage and I answered it and told the boss he was unavailable - that was the cherry on top for him. My husband also appreciated when I gave him flying lessons (he always wanted to learn how to fly), even though he could never use them. Just look to what his true wishes and dreams are and you can't go wrong. It doesn't have to be expensive - maybe you could be the one to give the massage, or it just might be something that he just wants to go out and do that he would like you to join him on that you never had before...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I think he might definitely put out if you do all that.

Just make sure there's some scented candles and a trail of rose buds leading to a nice warm bath for him to get into after dinner.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    manaja twa and have him watch, you'll know right there and then if it's love of not. If not you might be able to get your money back on the room for that night. Good Luck :smokin:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    u sound so selfish, the hotel, dinner and strawberries are obviously for u. Just give him a hummer while he watches ESPN and he will be cool.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    menage a trois and have him watch, you'll know right there and then if it's love of not. If not you might be able to get your money back on the room for that night. Good Luck :smokin:

fixed it for you!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    menage a trois and have him watch, you'll know right there and then if it's love of not. If not you might be able to get your money back on the room for that night. Good Luck :smokin:

fixed it for you!

Thanks. I knew someone would
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Got any hot friends? :glasses:
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I know this one!

Nudity. And lots of the o-face!

This. :drinker:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Guys like sports, beer, and sex. Combine them and you will be a winner.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I think he might definitely put out if you do all that.

Just make sure there's some scented candles and a trail of rose buds leading to a nice warm bath for him to get into after dinner.

"Might definitely" put out?

Oh he'll put out, all right. I mean, who wouldn't, with all that effort?
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    watch the military channel -

This would be my boyfriend's dream birthday. Sit on the couch and watch the military channel all day long while I periodically deliver beer, pizza, and homemade cookies in just an apron...nothing else.

Dudes aren't into fancy restaurants and hotels honey. It's not too late to cancel!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Got any hot friends? :glasses:

LOL...I second that! two's a company but three's just downright STUPID fun!!!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It probably been already said bjs and a steak dinner.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Spend more money...and plan more things that you like.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    why would you buy a gift? our two favorite gifts are free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOT1P6SY9PQ
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    I don't get why everyone is giving you such a hard time. Yes, on the surface, it does seem more like a scenario that a guy would do for a girl, but that doesn't by any means dictate that a guy also would not appreciate it! If I were in his position, I would be wowed just by the effort you put into this alone. I would be ecstatic if my wife got a room for us and made plans for a seduction!!!! LOL As far as what to do during the day, it's hard to say without knowing you both. In general, if I had my way, my birthday would be all about sex all day. Maybe incorporating scenarios, activities, etc. that are out of the ordinary for you guys. The suggestion about video-taping ... there's not a guy in the world who wouldn't love that! If you were looking for more casual, non-sexual things, take him out buy him some electronic device he wants but doesn't have. In any case, he will be grateful for you planning a great day & evening together.