What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    sorry, but that sounds more like what he should plan for you than what you should plan for him.

get naked, make a sammich and provide a beer.... maybe take him paintballing or something.

I thought steak and a sammich!
    I like the idea of a hotel/get away but my boyfriend would hate all the girlie stuff, but you know him best!
    I vote you cover yourself in bacon and strip.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Dirty Sanchez?????
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options
    If you want to do a trial run - my bday is 4-29...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    watch the military channel -

This would be my boyfriend's dream birthday. Sit on the couch and watch the military channel all day long while I periodically deliver beer, pizza, and homemade cookies in just an apron...nothing else.

My bf would love that. hahaha
    Maybe not the military channel, maybe more like playing xbox... But still, same idea!!

I wish I could do something like that for his birthday, but sadly, we will be like 3000 miles apart... Gonna have to think of something else.... :frown:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Cancel the dinner, go to the hotel room early
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    rock climbing and laser tag FTW
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Dirty Sanchez?????

LOL does she go like that to dinner?
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Dirty Sanchez?????

You better freakin believe it!!!!
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    The hotel with champagne, strawberries, candles etc are more girl oriented.. but since you got it I guess enjoy.. but the night sounds good.. dinner, place to go, maybe a decent gift he wants.. thats about it... nothing crazy... helicopter ride or air balloon thats all things he should be doing for you as those are more female birthday things to do.

^^^^agreed!!!!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    paintball, a day with the guys playing call of duty or watching sports. shooting range.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    If you want to do a trial run - my bday is 4-29...

:laugh: :drinker:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    He would probably prefer you spend the money on lingerie or some toys, and just enjoy your hotel room!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    blowjay. thats is all.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Dirty Sanchez?????

You better freakin believe it!!!!

Bah! So wrong but so hilarious!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    blowjay. thats is all.

Bonus B-Day points if there is gargling
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    I am sorry, I feel a bit responsible being the first responder. The thread is pretty funny, but still feel like we did you a bit of a disservice.

You seem like a nice person who goes to great lengths for her man, he is lucky to have you. Just spend time with him, I am sure he'll be happy for it.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    You seem like a nice person who goes to great lengths for her man, he is lucky to have you. Just spend time with him, I am sure he'll be happy for it.

Damn it you're right. Sorry for the obnoxiousness.
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    People will be rude simply because they can be. Period. It was a simple question.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Alright. So my boyfriends' birthday is coming up on May 11, and I'd really like to give him a great day. I've already planned a very romantic and quiet/intimate dinner for us at a really fancy restaurant. And I've booked a room in a highrise hotel for us, with strawberries, champagne, candles etc. The whole works, for the evening. I'd like to do something for him in the day time, though. I want to do something different like a helicopter ride of our city or a hot air balloon ride. Unfortunately, those are Incredibly expensive and I'm already spending about $600 on the room and dinner. Any unique suggestions?
    Jessica,
    Men are simple beasts.
    Yes, all the things you did for him are fantastic and would probably reallybe appreaciated...
    If you were dating another woman.
    As others mentioned however, Men are different.
    If you are going to blow $600.00 on his birthday, I suggest forgetting all of that stuff and get him a nice shotgun.
    Guys like stuff that is loud and makes lots of smoke.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Massages.