What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options

Replies

• meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Intimate dinner, Ok, and expensive room mm-hmmm, and strawberries Check.

Ok, now that you've got everything you want....what are you planning on doing for him?
    I think we all know what she's going to do for him, lol.
  • yavrig
    yavrig Posts: 28
    Options
    Pack a picnic, call some of his closest friends and have them meet him in the park for some football, and then leave the picnic basket for them, and leave. Some guy time for him during the day will have him really appreciating the special time with you at night because you were considerate enough to give him space and time with his friends.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are planning YOUR perfect birthday instead of his. Take him to a sporting event (which ever one he would like), a good dinner, drinks, and then a little (ok so a lot of) bow chicka wow wow!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You have a video camera on your phone, right?

:heart:
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    If he's a baseball fan, you could go to batting cages. Take him to a movie that you know he will like. It doesn't have to be fancy.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    he only wants secks
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    hershey highway?
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    What is there to do in your town? A day on the golf course maybe??

Since you already have the room you should def break out the massage table and oil...

And provide booze...lot's and lot's of booze. And not your favorite kind either, think of what he likes it's HIS birthday afterall
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have to echo what's already been said. I don't know your BF of course, but it sure sounds like you planned the perfect birthday for you, not him.

Personally I think I'd be a bit annoyed if my wife spent $600 on that for me. I'd rather have a steak at an ok restaurant, a night away from the kids in a Holiday Inn, and a quality power tool.

If I was booking for her birthday, however, you've got it spot on.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Take him to Chuck E. Cheese
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have a different idea, it does not cost any money, and I think he'll appreciate it more too.

yup
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Is this day planned for you or for him?

Is he into this whole quiet romantic stuff or is this your idea of a great bday>?

My hubs would love a night away where we can terrorize everything since it's not ours (just kidding..well not really) but he'd be more than happy with sex, a video game or sports tickets, and getting some chinese take out. Couple hundred tops.

I guess I have nothing helpful to add here. =-/
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I think you over did it already, men are supposed to be romantic. However my suggestion is to go to the local s@x shop, pick you up some lingerie, latex, lace, something with bright colors. Then some of those edible oils/lotions......mmmm yeah
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    zoo if the weather permits, or museum. Have fun exploring- it's really a lot of fun! :wink:

Is there a band he likes that's playing around his birthday?
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Adventure sex. Go do something (and each other) out in nature.
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yeah...threesome is still the best idea.
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    What about an experience day in some fancy cars? I bought my fiancé a session with an Aston Martin DB9 and an Audi R8 and had a hot lap in an Ariel Atom. It was a special offer on Red Letter Days £99 instead of £199 and the Atom lap was £30 instead of £45.

He thoroughly enjoyed it! So much fun!

I then had a go when it was my birthday (a present off my parents) and got in a Ferrari of some sort, and a Lamborghini Gallardo.... OH MY GOD it was fantastic. The instructor was a bit shocked when I got to 130mph... Apparently girls don't go that fast around the lap!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Take him to lunch. Wear a skirt with no panties under it. Makes sure he knows this.

This works. Just sayin...
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Alright. So my boyfriends' birthday is coming up on May 11, and I'd really like to give him a great day. I've already planned a very romantic and quiet/intimate dinner for us at a really fancy restaurant. And I've booked a room in a highrise hotel for us, with strawberries, champagne, candles etc. The whole works, for the evening. I'd like to do something for him in the day time, though. I want to do something different like a helicopter ride of our city or a hot air balloon ride. Unfortunately, those are Incredibly expensive and I'm already spending about $600 on the room and dinner. Any unique suggestions?

Wake him up with sex and breakfast. Have more sex. Maybe a nap and then you'll have a great appetite for dinner.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I didnt get crap for my birthday and I had to make my own dinner, so thats what he's getting. Maybe a half-assed "happy birthday," and there was no bday sex for me so there shall be no bday sex for him...not that it matters to him.

I'm still voting for letting him drive down the exit only lane of Hershey Highway. You spent too much money on a male already.