things your mfp friends might be surprised to know about you

Options

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking coffee since I was an infant. Seriously, my mother warmed my bottles by putting coffee in my bottles and I drank coffee as a kid although that was much more cream and sugar than coffee. I've taken my coffee black since I was in my late teens.

I broke my neck in a cycling accident when I was a teen, and yet I walked away and I'm fully mobile.

I was a director of a local Rocky Horror Picture Show cast for nearly 7 years and I was a cast member for 14.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    - I'm 20 and have baby fever soooo bad & have had it for the last year nearly. :bigsmile:

Me too! I've had baby fever since I was like 16! But I can TOOOOOTALLY wait until I'm done with school and am financially stable! lol.

Also, another fun fact, I have two different names.

At birth, my parents named me Brittany Jean. Apparently someone did not understand that though when she got my SS card, because to this day, my legal first name (according to the SS office) is BrittanyJean. Anything checked against my birth record runs through fine as Brittany Jean. Anything checked against my SSN? BrittanyJean. When I fill out job apps that ask for alternate names I may come up as I always have to put BrittanyJean :laugh:
  • TOPSmarca
    TOPSmarca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have eaten raccoon, beaver, rattlesnake, opossum, snapping turtle, snapping turtle eggs, blood sausage, brains and almost every type of organ meat that exists. I have also eaten wild greens, dandelion blossoms, sassafras root, and just about every type of wild berry out there (and made jelly from most of them).... in our area we have raspberry, huckleberry, blackberry, dewberry, mulberry, elderberry, gooseberry, and wild cherry.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I don't think Ive left anything for surprise..Sadly my friends hear it all from me...I feel for them, I really do.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I don't think Ive left anything for surprise..Sadly my friends hear it all from me...I feel for them, I really do.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

and we love you for it! you're like a 1 woman party :D
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

and we love you for it! you're like a 1 woman party :D

OMG Thank you Katyyyyyyyy
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    You can spot me in True Blood, in the background scenes at the Fangtasia bar. I'm usually right there in front when "something" happens. ;)
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My teenage son does his own laundry
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm really shy, I usually take a while to warm up to people, so I don't really have many friends.
    I'm a huge sci-fi nerd; I love Star Trek, Andromeda, Star Wars (the originals, not the new ones) and I LOVE Dr Who!
    I was born to be a Trekkie as I was born on 19 August, Same day as Gene Roddenberry
    I have never had a boyfriend :blushing:
    I'm 27 (almost 28) and I still sleep with a teddy bear every night
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eurovision and am going there next month.
    I am a huge fan of ancient history.
    I'd rather have a quiet drink at a pub rather than go to a night club (but I don't have anyone to go out with so it's a bit of a moot point)

I think that will do for now lol
  • smlesan
    smlesan Posts: 63
    Options
    I've played piano for close to 13 years

I am obsessed with the TV shows "Monk" and "Psych"

I LOVE reading and writing books

I'm graduating salutatorian this year :D CLASS OF 13
  • me_monster
    Options
    I'm a dog trainer with no dog

I have 6 tattoos

I'm terrified of static shock

I've tried to save someone's life with CPR
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    - I have an extreme fear of moths (and a lesser extreme fear of butterflies, it's the fluttering).
    - I can name the year of most movies made in the last 50 years or so, even ones I haven't watched.
    - I can draw/paint photorealistic pictures.
    - I have an inferiority complex.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I get really scared of insects especially when you zoom into their anatomy and how they are designed... I just go into fear mode :cry:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I've been bitten by a lion.

How??????
  • smantha32
    Options
    I was once a paranormal investigator.

I am friends with ^ her because of this. Seriously, it may have been the first message I sent to anyone on MFP and we've been friends ever since.

I seriously was too-I still do it for fun on the side!

erg... I've done it too. lol
    And I can't walk into a haunted location with a camera and not get spook photos.
    I think they turn out to have me take their pictures.
  • smantha32
    Options
    I was a criminal defense attorney - visiting jails & prisons was an everyday thing for me.

I ran bail bonds when I was 19. lol
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    You can spot me in True Blood, in the background scenes at the Fangtasia bar. I'm usually right there in front when "something" happens. ;)

OOOOOOOOH! :happy: How's Alex? :love:

I love KPOP. :smooched:
  • myersmomma
    myersmomma Posts: 303
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos!
  • keets502
    keets502 Posts: 34
    Options
    I had a bilateral hip replacement at 24
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm the shyest person ever.
    Seriously, when I meet anyone off my friends list, I will be so shy I will probably piss my pants..

I should drive across the river and see if this is true.....