Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If it isn't rough...it isn't fun. :devil:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I dont' know if anything would surprise my friends here. I am pretty much an open book and an oversharer. I will tell anybody just about anything.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of tractors, if im driving and there is one about to pass me I try to move as far across the other side of the car as I can trying not to close my eyes!

I listen to Viking and Pirate metal

I love the smell of tea bags, they smell awesome :P
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I have OCD, when I get stressed about something I can be known to clean the same window for 40 minutes.... Doesn't matter where I am either, I will just help myself to their cleaning cupboard and start doing it.
    I have to say "please don't be offended if I start cleaning..." :-)

I interviewed a woman for a job the other day who kept picking at thing s on my desk for the whole interview, and atthe end, she started to wipe it with tissues.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm very LOUD!!! lol
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I used to write erotica for websites.

didn't we all?
    :smokin:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    OK. Here is one that most people are surprised to hear. I am a nurse, yet I don't have much compassion for people, and I fake that part of the job a lot. I usually only feel for the ones who are dying and their loved ones won't let them go because they have issues. They usually just prolong the suffering, and put their loved ones through needless pain and suffering at the end of their life. :grumble:
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    OK. Here is one that most people are surprised to hear. I am a nurse, yet I don't have much compassion for people, and I fake that part of the job a lot. I usually only feel for the ones who are dying and their loved ones won't let them go because they have issues. They usually just prolong the suffering, and put their loved ones through needless pain and suffering at the end of their life. :grumble:

Dude im the same way. Im not a nurse (yet) but i have been an emt and right now i am a medical assistant. People tell me I dont have feelings and i disconnect myself too much.. I say thats how you survive working in this field.
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't own a television, haven't for years. Got netflix and realized, YEP, I didn't miss a thing. :D
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I have the schizophrenia gene, so far no symptoms yet.
    wait maybe they wouldn't be surprised?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I've bowled a 300 game.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I've done my own laundry since I was 8.

I was briefly actually dead at age 13, but don't remember the incident directly.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I was in a plane that was hit by lightning.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Michael J Fox hit on me while we were filming a movie.

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I modeled in college for a man working on his Master's in Arts - Photography

I have synesthesia

I have never been in Alex Trebek's kitchen.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have Trypophobia (not diagnosed)----which is a fear of clusters of holes, and things like the Dried Lotus Flower gives me chills. I know when you google Trypophobia, some of the images you see on google are photoshopped----but it still creeps me out.

I think my Trypophobia stemmed from a National Geographic episode that I saw when I was a young child. It was a documentary of a toad (Surinam toad) where the eggs sink into the mothers skin (on her back) and form outer pockets and they emerge (pop out) from those pockets off the mothers back. Youtube that toad---if you feel inclined. It would be interesting if I wasn't so creeped out by it. That National Geographic episode gave me nightmares, and I still get goosebumps when I think about it. It's just super creepy gross...

I am such a nerd that I am now on a mission to figure out which of those pictures of people are real and what the heck that disease is called.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    ...I had nachos for lunch and pizza for dinner :blushing:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I have a very dark side and read any non-fiction book on serial killers. I also like movies that are a typically psychological thrillers.

Also, I'm very much a fighter and if my inner circle is threatened I will be the 1st one on my feet to protect them no matter how big the other person is. :devil:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    At first, I thought that getting called Jackie Chan was slightly racist (this happens when I travel to the mainland). That was until, I was in a Chinese restaurant, and the waitress (older 1st Generation Chinese lady) called me Jackie Chan :laugh:

This is the primary reason for having a headless profile pic.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    IQ above 160.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm a professionally trained model.