Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Beiber, because of his Anne Frank BS
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    People who sit on the internet bashing people they haven't met, because talking bad about others makes them feel better about themselves.
    Oh you said celebrity...my bad.
  • Darmonatrix
    Options
    amanda holden. without a doubt is the mose annoying celebrity. just just lives to prick tease. drives me nuts. i wish she would just take 5 and relax.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift.

Do I really need to explain why?
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    People who sit on the internet bashing people they haven't met, because talking bad about others makes them feel better about themselves.

Yeah, because I'm sure you've never disliked a celeb in your life. Get over it, this is a "chit-chat" forum, don't like it, don't read it.
  • IFlover90
    IFlover90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Taylor Swift.

Do I really need to explain why?

I am with you.
  • indigo_rose
    indigo_rose Posts: 250
    Options
    Rachel Zoe. What a pest..
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    snooki
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    It's funny because you know... that's what you're doing. :flowerforyou:
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    Definitely Nicolas Cage he's like a Thunderbirds puppet and thinks he's Elivis.

oh Jamie Olivia gets on my nerves he was on his touring america programme and was trying to fit in with the ppl he was talking to and trying to act so called cool,stupid boy!.
    I thought potty mouth Ramsey was bad enough but at least he doesn't try to talk like the teenagers.
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options

hahaha I got it many didn't!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Yeah, because I'm sure you've never disliked a celeb in your life. Get over it, this is a "chit-chat" forum, don't like it, don't read it.

Nailed it.
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For me its definitely Katie Price (Jordan) her voice goes right through me, she is portrayed as being this strong woman but clearly not as she needs constant male attention and gets married every 5 minutes! I think she is everything thats wrong with the UK lol. Kerry Katona is a close second she comes across so false and its obvious her management give her a script of what to say in every interview. shes defo still on smack.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Kim Kardashian ... Should be pretty self-explanatory. She's annoying, I have no idea why she's famous, and honestly I don't get why people are so obsessed with her looks. She isn't attractive at all to me.

Speaking of Kim K, Kanye West ...He lets his ego overload his *kitten* too much.

Most of the Teen Mom girls .. Jenelle, Amber, Farrah, etc. Or actually, anyone that is a reality star.

I'm also with another poster on Kristin Stewart .. No emotion and something about her just irks me anyways.

Robert Pattinson - Barf. No idea why girls are obsessed .. he's not attractive, IMO.

I could go on all night probably ... There are more celebrities that irritate me then not. I have a tendency to find things I don't like in just about anyone, celeb or not. :grumble:
  • Darmonatrix
    Options
    someone linked me to the kim kardashian sex tape yesterday. oh dear. oh deary deary me. what a role model
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    someone linked me to the kim kardashian sex tape yesterday. oh dear. oh deary deary me. what a role model

My thoughts exactly. Her response on why she did it was "because i was horny & i felt like it." Like really? You sound like complete trash. I understand people video themselves & I see nothing wrong with it. I guess I can even understand them accidentally leaking ... You can't trust people to keep things private especially if you get in a fight with them or w/e. But to release it for publicity and then say that ... straight up trashy, IMO.
  • Darmonatrix
    Options
    The real problem i could see, is that she was a pretty shabby lay.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    no s**t. she was boring
  • rachjenn
    rachjenn Posts: 87
    Options
    Jodie Marsh.

If it's not 'body building', then it's 'bullying'. I wouldn't mind, if I thought it was genuine.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    How could I forget Bruce Willis! He thinks he's a bad *kitten* but really he's a bald retard!

step-brothers-retard.gif