Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    Kim Kardashian. I don't know why maybe because little girls look up to her and she's a mean'ol slut.

She is the most useless human being on the panet. She has no talent what-so-ever! Seriously I wonder what is wrong with our society when they idolize her.
  • SweetTeaAndCutoffs
    SweetTeaAndCutoffs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's a tie for me between Anne Hathaway and Kristen Stewart. Just looking at their faces makes me stabby.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Anyone who considers themselves a celebrity.
    I'm lucky enough to have crossed paths with a multitude of well known individuals and they've all been thoroughly humble and normal people that have merely been successful.
    I wouldn't take a slash on someone like Justin Bieber if he were on fire. Unless I somehow magically started peeing petrol.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

Nick Cages hair makes me uncomfortable. Its like one of those things, are you supposed to look at it or not??...lol. If your bald, be bald...ya know??!

HAHAHA!!! :laugh:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

kristen stewart...has anyone EVER seen her smile...like ever?

tumblr_mlf2zozOA71ruew02o5_250.jpg
    tumblr_mlf2zozOA71ruew02o8_250.jpg

Yes.

I don't understand all the hate Kristen Stewart gets. I mean, no, she's certainly not the best actor, but she isn't even close to being the worst. And she's really cute......

I'd like to see her with her mouth CLOSED. Just once...

Okay.

tumblr_mldp4r8Je71qzqc6so1_500.png

There you go :)

I don't get the Kristen Stewart bashing either. I think it's a bandwagon thing. She does smile and laugh. But I have to agree that seeing her in another movie other than Twilight proved that her acting is the same in every movie (like it is with many actors). When I saw Snow White it was like "Okay Bella is in the woods again". So I do agree there, but of course the girl has emotions. Come on now. Kim Kardashian on the other hand, just begs for it. I don't mind bashing her. She's a disgrace to humanity and is rich for no reason. Makes me sick.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    People who sit on the internet bashing people they haven't met, because talking bad about others makes them feel better about themselves.
    Oh you said celebrity...my bad.

Yeah, because I'm sure you've never disliked a celeb in your life. Get over it, this is a "chit-chat" forum, don't like it, don't read it.

Nailed it.

As you said chit chat, therefore I can not like it and read it reread it even comment! lol Nailed it? naw I don't get bothered or caught up in celebrity gossip. Nor have I created a bash fest for them. I listen to music and watch movies I don't get into who slept with who now I hate them lol
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say Tom Cruise. I'm no longer able to separate his on-screen characters from his couch-jumping, Scientolology believing, real life persona :sick:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    People who sit on the internet bashing people they haven't met, because talking bad about others makes them feel better about themselves.
    Oh you said celebrity...my bad.
    It's funny because you know... that's what you're doing. :flowerforyou:
    SO true :laugh:

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options

kristen stewart...has anyone EVER seen her smile...like ever?

tumblr_mlf2zozOA71ruew02o5_250.jpg
    tumblr_mlf2zozOA71ruew02o8_250.jpg

Yes.

I don't understand all the hate Kristen Stewart gets. I mean, no, she's certainly not the best actor, but she isn't even close to being the worst. And she's really cute......

I'd like to see her with her mouth CLOSED. Just once...

Okay.

tumblr_mldp4r8Je71qzqc6so1_500.png

There you go :)

I don't get the Kristen Stewart bashing either. I think it's a bandwagon thing. She does smile and laugh. But I have to agree that seeing her in another movie other than Twilight proved that her acting is the same in every movie (like it is with many actors). When I saw Snow White it was like "Okay Bella is in the woods again". So I do agree there, but of course the girl has emotions. Come on now. Kim Kardashian on the other hand, just begs for it. I don't mind bashing her. She's a disgrace to humanity and is rich for no reason. Makes me sick.
    I heven't seen a Kristen Stewart film, and I really don't have anything against her, but I think these spoof youtube videos of her explaining things are pretty funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/barelypolitical/videos?tag_id=UCEmCXnbNYz-MOtXi3lZ7W1Q.3.kristen-stewart&flow=grid&view=46
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Melanie Griffith. Thank goodness she went away. She is fingernails on a chalk board to me.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Last night I saw "City of Angels" on my sky planner.... Reminded me of how much I can't stand Nicholas Cage. Granted he is a better actor than some, but his whole demeanour is like a wet fart. The one word I would just to describe him is "droopy"...

I want to know who is your most annoying celebrity and why?

Just thought of a few more

1) Wanda Sykes- a very irritating voice.

2) Anything Kardashian

3) Kanye West-the most overrated rapper of all time

4) Bret Favre- hopefully he stays retired

5) Donald Trump- go sit down somewhere

6) Nikki Menaj- classic hoodrat
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    Kim Kardashian
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian. I don't know why maybe because little girls look up to her and she's a mean'ol slut.

She is the most useless human being on the panet. She has no talent what-so-ever! Seriously I wonder what is wrong with our society when they idolize her.

She has talent.... at least, I'm sure Ray J thinks so :drinker:
  • hmandt70
    hmandt70 Posts: 45
    Options
    nicki minaj.... i used to like american idol but this season i can barely watch it because i can't stand her. her attitude, voice, just plain out mean comments.... i want to know who made her an expert on everything, especially rock and country music which she knows nothing about. oh and one more thing - could she look anymore fake?! is she that ugly that she has to cover up with fake hair, fake eyelashes, what even looks to be fake teeth??
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad I'm not a celebrity for this very reason. I would never want to be followed ALL of the time and constantly in the news. How annoying. But, then, I wouldn't call the paparazzi and tell them where I was going or doing, either, like Nick Lachey said Kim K did when they dated...
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's kinda cute how much resentment people have for Kim Kardashian just because they don't think she's done enough to be rich. Not that I particularly care for her, just an observation.

I would give a limb for the chance to punch Russell Brand in the throat.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Tracy Morgan. He's not even funny! How is yelling everything a shtick?! Yelling an ordinary sentence does not make it funny!!!

Zooey Deschanel. Honey no. Just...just no.

Kristen Stewart. This face --->:indifferent: does not cover every emotion.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    nicki minaj.... i used to like american idol but this season i can barely watch it because i can't stand her. her attitude, voice, just plain out mean comments.... i want to know who made her an expert on everything, especially rock and country music which she knows nothing about. oh and one more thing - could she look anymore fake?! is she that ugly that she has to cover up with fake hair, fake eyelashes, what even looks to be fake teeth??

Yep. I don't get why she's famous either. Very mean-spirited and no class. But millions of folks have her (ahem) music downloaded to their I-pods for some inexplicable reason.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    And Taylor Swift. After all the people she's dated and written songs about like they are all evil asshats, does she ever stop to wonder if there is a common trend among those failed relationships? Like, maybe her? lol
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    I'm just glad I'm not a celebrity for this very reason. I would never want to be followed ALL of the time and constantly in the news. How annoying. But, then, I wouldn't call the paparazzi and tell them where I was going or doing, either, like Nick Lachey said Kim K did when they dated...

I actually agree with this statement. I don't care very much for the attention *kitten* (i.e. Trump, Kardashian, Kanye West, etc)