Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    And Taylor Swift. After all the people she's dated and written songs about like they are all evil asshats, does she ever stop to wonder if there is a common trend among those failed relationships? Like, maybe her? lol

^ THIS.
  • jessicajoybanta87
    jessicajoybanta87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How could I forget Bruce Willis! He thinks he's a bad *kitten* but really he's a bald retard!

step-brothers-retard.gif

Lol!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow. She published a cookbook of $300 per day meals and is clueless why that is a problem.
  • BeautifulBrownBbyDoll
    Options
    We will rule out all of the "reality show" celeberties for now because they are all no talent asshats.
    For me, it has to be Nicki Minaj.
    And this is based on her "Everyone is a racist" attitude.

NICKI MINAJ BECAUSE SHE'S LOOKS HORRIBLE AFTER THE IMPLANTS LOL
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The Kardashians...all of them. Who frickin' cares?
  • ShaunDen
    ShaunDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian... Obviously the media coverage has a lot to do with what I think, but I just can't stand her.
    ^^THIS^^
  • ShaunDen
    ShaunDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    anyone that has become a "celebrity" because of a reality show :grumble:
    ^^THIS TOO^^ MINUS KHLOE I LIKE HER:laugh:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber....dumb a-hole actually writing that he hopes Anne Frank would have been a belieber...lolol..shut the fvck up retard.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian... Obviously the media coverage has a lot to do with what I think, but I just can't stand her.
    just this and also because she comes across as a very cheap person with zero ethics!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian...why? She just doesn't seem like a genuine person.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel and Lena Dunham
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Any of the Kardashians. Kim is famous because she was peed on in a sex tape. Wow, what a cultural icon! *barf*

I also cannot stand Gwyneth Paltrow. She is only famous because of Hollywood nepotism and she's a terrible actress.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian...why? She just doesn't seem like a genuine person.

she's all about branding and making money...she's horrible but I'd do the same if it would make me millions.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Fallon

He's not funny and I hate the fact he laughs to his own jokes. Get off my TV you bum.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    We will rule out all of the "reality show" celeberties for now because they are all no talent asshats.
    For me, it has to be Nicki Minaj.
    And this is based on her "Everyone is a racist" attitude.

NICKI MINAJ BECAUSE SHE'S LOOKS HORRIBLE AFTER THE IMPLANTS LOL

lol seriously. That ghetto breezy makes me not want to watch American Idol. If there wasn't so much talent this season on the show there's no way I would watch American Idol. I like Mariah but Nicky minaj's opinion doesn't mean **** to me.
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Kim K....just.can't.stand her plus I dont see her as celeb worthy
  • Lizadonovan
    Lizadonovan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YES Mr West is a horrible self serving ho ....the player playing with the player and making babies
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say Tom Cruise. I'm no longer able to separate his on-screen characters from his couch-jumping, Scientolology believing, real life persona :sick:

yup... freako
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    NONE of them bother me!...The people that follow them is what makes them celebrities, and they are the irritating ones!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    LOL...This thread cracks me up!
    For me, it's Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. They are so overrated and talentless. Not attractive, either. Go away already.