Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options

Replies

• dvdclark
    dvdclark Posts: 4
    Options
    I log on and do my food and exercise everyday. When I started I weighed around 328 but now I am at 282. I find that myfitnesspal helps keep my (want to) alive.
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    I'm here for the past 90+ days and counting. I plan on being here for many more since I still have about 80 more pounds to lose. :)
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am trying to login everyday. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • timetobme37
    Options
    I'm on here every day - actually it seems like every hour! Feel free to add me for support!
    And good for you!
  • johannaqv
    johannaqv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg im 5'7" too! and im currently 252...started at 260! :(

im currently trying to get under 200....and when i get there ill most likely try to get to 160ish...

i log in everyday, even though my logging was thrown off because i lost my phone one day last week and didnt lol (i still counted cals)

we can do it together every day!!!!! ;)
  • kbhotmomma
    Options
    I do my best to log on each day!!! You are more than welcome to add me as well. Very proud of you for chasing your dream!!!!
  • jamellhart
    jamellhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I log on every day. I have about 130 to lose and I've lost 4. Just started here a few days ago
  • hayleysuel
    hayleysuel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! Starting to like it here more than Facebook! lol

I will request you :)
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new motivated friends! Anyone can add me - I log every single day. :)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I'm looking for people who login daily and/or post frequent updates.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I log in just about every day but I am not looking to drop that much...yet. I still don't know how I'll feel after hitting my goal weight.
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me too! I log on every day and like to receive and give encouragement!
  • Ragingwitch
    Options
    I am trying to log on every day - managed it so far.....
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in everyday and find that the more friends I have the more motivated I am. :wink:
  • kathymiller113
    kathymiller113 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started back up again after being away for long enough to start gaining weight back. I log in most days and exercise most days. I would love to encourage others, share ideas, etc.
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am currently 32 weeks pregnant but i still log in every day and track food and exercise. Postpartum weight to lose will be about 100-150lbs, I am 5'7" and 28 yrs old.
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Fee free to add me!
  • helloheatherbray
    helloheatherbray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log on every day. It helps me feel accountable for what I eat. Add me :)
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday to log my food and exercise, also to encourage my friends here:)