Looking for pals who log on everyday!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I log religiously. Feel free to add me (anyone). :)
  • SheCurvy818
    Options
    Hey I just started my weight loss journey this past Monday, I recently purchased a Leslie sansone dvd. I hope this helps me get started but anyway I would like to lose 100 pounds. And I need friends like me, or friends who have been where I am now to help keep me motivated. so please feel free to add me. oh yeah I almost forgot my starting weight is 247 pounds and I am 5 foot 6
  • christinadodd
    christinadodd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    U csn add me. My goal is pretty much like u
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add Me to and anyone else...l log every day
  • sidekickd
    sidekickd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm log in everyday and I don't have anyone on my friends list as of yet.
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I log on daily to stay on track, and it's really helping so far. Good luck to you!
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Paige -- I'm here posting everyday. I cried also when I ready about your miscarriage, when I was 19 I gave a baby up for adoption (after his daddy literally ran out the door after I told him I was pregnant - he also tried to tell me he was gay and that's why he couldn't be the father - never understood that one!). When I was 21 I lost a baby the same way as you did - it was very tramatic. I was never able to carry a baby to term after the little boy I gave up for adoption.

You've had a rough life up to this point but you sound like a woman who is strong enough to survive this far and that means you can do anything you put your mind to. A few good friends both online and in your personal life, who truly want to help you see your way through to your goals is the best gift you can give yourself.

I am old enough to be your mother and life in the middle of the United States but would enjoy having you as a friend.
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add Me to and anyone else...l log every day

And I personally know that Sheila is a great friend! Thank you for being my friend!!