Lower Back Tattoos

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I don't think it's trashy looking, and I don't generally dress to show it off. It is a piece that has meaning to me. I don't particularly care if other people like it or not. I didn't do for them.

backtat.jpg
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I don't think it's trashy looking, and I don't generally dress to show it off. It is a piece that has meaning to me. I don't particularly care if other people like it or not. I didn't do for them.

backtat.jpg

that looks really nice
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    its not the tatoo that makes a person trashy or classy.

I have a lower back tattoo, and I like it.. however i NEVER wear clothes to display it either. If my hubby thinks its sexy then score for me. One reason I picked that location on my body is #1 it is hidden and #2 the person i want to see it will like it. plain and simple. :blushing:

My parents still don't know I have it so I grew up in a family where tats were made out to be bad and ugly and trashy. If its not hurting anybody then I don't understand the ridiculing and judging.
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love mine, most people I know don't even know I have it. It has special meaning to me. I just hate the term "tramp stamp". (my tatt is my profile pic)
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    If I might be so bold as to turn the OP's original question on its side (and please pardon me if I sound naive), why is it that lower back tattoos tend to be found predominantly (if not entirely) on women? That seems to be the consensus I'm getting from not only this thread, but from folks I know in the "real world" as well. Just a moment of curiousity.....
  • pamla77
    Options
    If I might be so bold as to turn the OP's original question on its side (and please pardon me if I sound naive), why is it that lower back tattoos tend to be found predominantly (if not entirely) on women? That seems to be the consensus I'm getting from not only this thread, but from folks I know in the "real world" as well. Just a moment of curiousity.....
  • pamla77
    Options
    to Tatonka_usn

I think lower back is just considered a sensual and feminine part of the body. but not so much on men. lol

just my opinion
  • mlalka
    mlalka Posts: 16
    Options
    I didn't know you have a tattoo. Who have I been with this whole time?? :)
  • pamla77
    Options
    ooops.. i'll show you when u get home. haha
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

backtat_zps70db6ad2.jpg

trying to fix my link
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have one. I drew it myself. I have heard it called many things by people who have seen it, and trashy wasnt one.

Awesome
    Scary
    Cool
    Freaky
    Unique
    Different
    And many other words of this nature.

Because it is. :)
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I'm not a tattoo fan, I find them unattractive.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ironically enough... other people's opinions don't come to mind when i get a tattoo.

if it comes to yours, you probably shouldn't be getting it.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I'm a tattoo fan, I find non tattooed skin unattractive
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm stamped a tramp. Yay me!!!