Does anyone else hate facebook?

Options
vice350z
vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
"THEY GOT HIM!!!!" We all know Suspect #2 was caught...you all don't need to report it
We don't care that you're working out
We don't care to see a picture of what you had for lunch and dinner
No one really cares what you're doing every couple hours
Yeah, we all feel bad for the Boston bombing victims.

Maybe i'm just a miserable fvck...who knows.

Replies

• grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I agree people do post some of the most useless crap.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    As opposed to mfp? Where folks post their random opinions about anything and everything?:happy:
  • vice350z
    Options
    As opposed to mfp? Where folks post their random opinions about anything and everything?:happy:

no, MFP just wants you to rate each person every other thread :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when people check in at work!?!?!? Seriously? You're at work again? Do we care? Thank you, but no! FB is sometimes so lame. I'm tired of the damn recipes and like you said a million people reporting the news!
  • vice350z
    Options
    My favorite is when people check in at work!?!?!? Seriously? You're at work again? Do we care? Thank you, but no! FB is sometimes so lame. I'm tired of the damn recipes and like you said a million people reporting the news!

lol, it seems silly to get annoyed over it...but I can't help it, i just do. I just want to message that person and say "NO ONE *kitten* CARES!!!!!"...i post here and there but its stupid ****...not trying to be profound, not trying to push my views on others. If it wasn't to keep on info from other companies and stuff...i'd deactivate. I should just hide ALL my friends and keep the companies visable lol.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    The weather forecast updates.Dang it people I have a window. I know it's raining, snowing or hot as heck.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I don't use it. Never will.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    The only reason i have FB is to keep in touch with my family overseas, and to perfect my Duck Face.
  • tatd_820
    Options
    People are just annoying =) I did post a pic of my lunch yesterday....DOH! But it was broccoli and asparagus with some Cholula hot sauce. Surely I annoyed some =)
  • vice350z
    Options
    The weather forecast updates.Dang it people I have a window. I know it's raining, snowing or hot as heck.

or "omg, my boyfriend/husband is the best in the whole world!!!"....cool! Until he gets sick of you and cheats on you and you guys break up and you have to awkwardly delete all your together pics from facebook and have to change your relationship back to "single"
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well, i am glad they caught the ****,, but, i still do not think its him,, its the older one, and I am not even on facebook
    its too dam personal for me.,
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I like Facebook, I hate Timeline. The asshle who came up with Timeline needs to be dipped in boiling oil.
  • tatd_820
    Options
    The only reason i have FB is to keep in touch with my family overseas, and to perfect my Duck Face.

I live away from home as well and it is great for keeping up to date on a daily basis with my family and friends from back home. I can see my family every day...if I want. And vise versa.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My wife is guilty of taking pics of food. I guess it's a conversation starter for her.
  • vice350z
    Options
    People are just annoying =) I did post a pic of my lunch yesterday....DOH! But it was broccoli and asparagus with some Cholula hot sauce. Surely I annoyed some =)

lol..if you do it here and there...no big whoop. I had one friend who thinks people cared to see what he was eating EVERY DAY...i think i have half my friends hidden...i just don't care.
  • tatd_820
    Options

lol..if you do it here and there...no big whoop. I had one friend who thinks people cared to see what he was eating EVERY DAY...i think i have half my friends hidden...i just don't care.

You are tough! Note to self.....do not accept friend request from YOU!
    :laugh: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am pretty positive I drive people crazy with my pics of my cute as heck kids. I realize only a couple dozen of my friends and family really care that my daughter had kindergarten round up but ohhhh well Imma share about my cuties anyway. Hahaha. I'm not THAT bad. I could be the Facebook weather girl everyone hates :-P
  • islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I hate it. Deleted my personal account over a year ago and never looked back. Now, I only log in once and a while to maintain business pages for a few of my website clients, but other than that, I really just see it as the sequel to MySpace.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't mind Facebook. I used to check my Facebook all the time when I signed up several years ago, but now, maybe check it once a day at most.
  • vice350z
    Options

You are tough! Note to self.....do not accept friend request from YOU!
    :laugh: :noway: :flowerforyou:

I'm just cranky tonight and I don't know why...probably reading people's facebook updates. lol.