pet peeve...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    What the heck? Wells Fargo's first-time homebuyer's guide says to go to www.homedownpayment.org for more information about down-payment assistance programs....and it's a site for lingerie! OMG :explode:

Seriously, type it in...

If anyone gets anything different, I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong.

type in .com instead of .org
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Today's pet peeve is that ridiculous iphone app that makes people fat. Maybe I should stop being so sensitive, but a tiny skinny little thing in the office has been snapping people with it left and right and then posting them on facebook. And only one person defended me when I said categorically NO - I won't play. I'm sorry, but first of all it's tactless because being fat isn't funny and second, I've worked damn hard just to make it 1/3 of the way to my goal - the last thing I want is to see what I would look like with it all back! Grrrrrr.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    What the heck? Wells Fargo's first-time homebuyer's guide says to go to www.homedownpayment.org for more information about down-payment assistance programs....and it's a site for lingerie! OMG :explode:

Seriously, type it in...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I'm impressed that my work firewall LET me there, usually I get freakin "WebSense" screen on anything like that or anything with flash or video....
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    There's a woman in our office that does insurance verification for the hospital and when she's not on the phone, she listens to music with headphones on so that she can drowned (sp?) out all the background noise and that is all fine and dandy, but then she has her phone ringer turned up to the very highest volume setting so she can hear it ring over her music and she's like 2 cubes away from me. It is SO loud, sometimes it even kind of scares me. It's not even that big of a deal when she actually is at her desk to answer, but if she's not, it just rings and rings and seems like she doesn't even have her voicemail set up because it just keeps ringing, or the caller just keeps calling back or something. Any case, It is SO ANNOYING! Shouldn't there be a rule or something about this noise pollution?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options

Seriously, type it in...

type in .com instead of .org

Thanks! I should have thought of that. I'm still flabbergasted though. Their guide so totally says .org...and why would a lingerie site be called this anyhow?
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    On my way to work today, there is an intersection that I go through that clearly states, NO LEFT TURNS, and it even has a big left arrow with a red slash in case you can't read! Of course though, who do I get stuck behind today but the one person in this city that clearly can't read! So aggrivating !!