Burning Bras good for bouncing Boobs

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    so basically, where a good bra to the gym and when you're at home let those girlies breath!

When I leave the house, or if I have company, I wear a bra. Otherwise they get all claustrophobic. For the record, I'm a 40DD and my boobs are doing just fine, and I've been told they're quite perky for their size! :laugh:
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It is too uncomfortable to go w/o a bra for me.. =(

I'll walk around with out one when its just me here.. I also don't really wear normal bras that much any more.. I LOVE my sports bras.. Just do some chest exercise to tighten them up and I think you'll be fine.
  • Babsy_B
    Babsy_B Posts: 3
    Options
    I wear a bra all the time and my breasts are lovely. If I didn't, I can promise they would look like two dangling knee socks with grapefruits in the toes.

Off topic, but is that your Boy Cat?

My mum had one like him ... I now have an Orange one : )
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    maybe if you belong to the itty bitty titty committee, but that's not me.

This. Between gravity and getting older and losing weight..the girls are heading south and pointing that way too. Without a good bra I look pretty flat chested these days, and I'm not!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hate bras! I threw mine away about 3 years ago. Mine really don't look any different in a bra then they do without, but I'm only a B so I feel like I can get away with it :wink:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    7 mm a year? There's no way. My nips wouldn't even be inside the bra after 15 years.

I wear a DD...and I wear a bra almost all the time. Everything is still pointing north, if you know what I mean. So I'll keep doing what I'm doing, regardless of what this French guy says.

I think he just wants chicks to go braless :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra all the time and my breasts are lovely. If I didn't, I can promise they would look like two dangling knee socks with grapefruits in the toes.

Off topic, but is that your Boy Cat?

My mum had one like him ... I now have an Orange one : )

He was my boy cat, yes. He died in November. His name was Finnegan and he was excellent.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    every scientist knows there is an issue with media reporting. he put his name to badly done, utterly meaningless 'research' and published it. if he was looking for funding, showing himself in such a light isn't the best advertisement.

The work hasn't even been published yet. He talked about his about his ongoing work on a student radio show, and it got blown out of proportion.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/12/us-france-bras-idUSBRE93B0Y020130412

Even if it were published, he can't simply publish it himself. It would have to go through the peer review process to see if other scientists agree with the methods. It doesn't sound like you're too familiar with the scientific process. Are you?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    That would be funny if our breasts really did have muscles in them and we could control them similiar to how we control our eyes. Then they would be prehensile and we could make them do all kinds of crazy stuff!
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38DDD. If I'm going to be sitting around or going to bed, I will go braless, but that's about it. I might knock myself out if I attempted to even go up/down the stairs without wearing a bra, let alone driving on a bumpy road... Keeping myself conscious is more important than perkiness.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That would be funny if our breasts really did have muscles in them and we could control them similiar to how we control our eyes. Then they would be prehensile and we could make them do all kinds of crazy stuff!

My friend had a double mastectomy last year and has since gotten implants. They put them under the pec muscles and she can, in fact, make them do all sorts of crazy things. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

My friend had a double mastectomy last year and has since gotten implants. They put them under the pec muscles and she can, in fact, make them do all sorts of crazy things. :)

Cool!!
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    TRajved.jpg

Fine, fine. Here you go.

2cz20xt.jpg
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Its funny how threads go crazy when you use the word "boobs"...lol. Hey if its for you, do it, if not, whatever. Im finding it a great reason to go sans brassiere. :happy:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    every scientist knows there is an issue with media reporting. he put his name to badly done, utterly meaningless 'research' and published it. if he was looking for funding, showing himself in such a light isn't the best advertisement.

The work hasn't even been published yet. He talked about his about his ongoing work on a student radio show, and it got blown out of proportion.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/12/us-france-bras-idUSBRE93B0Y020130412

Even if it were published, he can't simply publish it himself. It would have to go through the peer review process to see if other scientists agree with the methods. It doesn't sound like you're too familiar with the scientific process. Are you?
    gosh, no! i know nothing about scientific process at all.

the term 'control group' means as little to me as it did to him.
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd wear one, except for the fact that nipples showing through clothing can be rather awkward...
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i've done a study that indicates wearing large shoes makes your feet big. i sampled a group of people and those wearing larger shoes all had larger feet. i must tell the king!
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38 I. I only wear it if I go out any where other wise Hell no am I putting it on! That being said I have not noticed what you say. Quiet the opposite honestly! So I'd have to say it's BS at least for us bigger tops!
  • KtotheD78
    KtotheD78 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I do interval bra wearage *lmao* my "boobies" are fabulous :D
    I seriously can't stand the things (bras) - I whip them puppies off the second I don't need to wear them anymore!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Boobs sag the older you get with or without wearing a Bra. When I'm done with work it comes off...hey I wanna be comfy!
    For all you Lady Riders out there>>Did you know when you wear a leather vest over your top it's okie dokie to be Bra-less cause no one knows except you plus you're still lookin good?!!! :laugh: :happy: :smile: