1235»

Replies

• EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Michael-scott-no_zps225863fe.gif
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to point out that feminists in the '70s did not burn bras. That was a media myth.

This one study was interesting. For women to one day stop wearing bras would require a massive change in the way men treat women. Current street harassment is bad enough, although I've seen some recent campaigns to push back.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    40c/d, depending on style. I toss and turn a lot when I sleep.....rolling over on my nipple at 3am hurts....relaxing and getting ready for bed, I free the girls and let them relax til morning, but when I'm in public.....you bet your butt I'm wearing a bra =)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My breasts are large enough to eat small children for breakfast and still be hungry. Wearing a bra is a public service I provide the world.
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That study also said something about not being a close representative of the population. They probably used very small breasted women.

Never the less, I go braless probably more often than I wear one.
    \\

Gulp!!!! Sorry I just blacked out for a moment.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    So...... A French man conducts a study where he spends his time looking at women's breasts. in and out of bras, to consider whether they droop!

Oh please...

haha! That was my first thought as well.

"Hi, can you please show me your breasts now, not wear a bra for a few years then come back and show me them again? I'm um...doing a study...yeah, a study!"
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,069 Member
    Options
    So...... A French man conducts a study where he spends his time looking at women's breasts. in and out of bras, to consider whether they droop!

Oh please...

haha! That was my first thought as well.

"Hi, can you please show me your breasts now, not wear a bra for a few years then come back and show me them again? I'm um...doing a study...yeah, a study!"
    "Okay... so now hold this pencil... No, not in your hand!!"

Excellent thread, by the way...
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    The husband finds this seriously entertaining.. He said " Put Band-Aids on your nipples and don't let people rub your back".. His thought is, it would be awful to wear a cup all day, why should we have to wear a bra?

DISCLAIMER : Husbands mom= Hippy. His 3 Sisters= Hippies