Over 120 Pounds Lost *Before & After*

About his time last year I was a pregnant newlywed with gestational diabetes and weighed 360 pounds at my heaviest... after struggling with obesity my entire life, I finally decided it was time to do something for me. I was tired of watching my life pass me by because I was too afraid of what people would say about my needing help to lose the weight. December 6, 2012... after losing about 80 pounds, I received Gastric Bypass RNY surgery...today, thanks to my team, healthy dieting and exercise, I weigh 240 pounds and have just 80 pounds to reach my goal. The best decision I have ever made in my life, was the decision to start living it & take it into my own hands. I hope this reaches even one person and inspires them to push.

1-befater13_zps517f1659.jpg

Replies

• jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Wow! You look amazing and like a different person. I love that you're wearing the shirt as a dress now. So happy for you. You are gorgeous, honey. Keep up the good work and more importantly, don't forget how it felt to be so heavy. Humans are really good about forgetting pain.
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    I love that your shirt became a dress! You look fabulous. Congratulations on the loss.
  • You look amazing! Good Job :)
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    You look really good and I love your hair!! Even better is the shirt dress you inherited :)
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Congrats! You are doing great!
  • That is absolutely amazing! Talk about an inspiration!! Well done. :)
  • katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    wtg
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    That's incredible...and keep up the good fight! :smile:
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!! Congrats hun!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    About his time last year I was a pregnant newlywed with gestational diabetes and weighed 360 pounds at my heaviest... after struggling with obesity my entire life, I finally decided it was time to do something for me. I was tired of watching my life pass me by because I was too afraid of what people would say about my needing help to lose the weight. December 6, 2012... after losing about 80 pounds, I received Gastric Bypass RNY surgery...today, thanks to my team, healthy dieting and exercise, I weigh 240 pounds and have just 80 pounds to reach my goal. The best decision I have ever made in my life, was the decision to start living it & take it into my own hands. I hope this reaches even one person and inspires them to push.

1-befater13_zps517f1659.jpg

Wow--how tall ARE you? You certainly don't look like you weigh 240. Congrats on the weight loss--you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    that is so awesome that you can now wear that top as a dress.
    Amazing job! Keep it up
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    wow! You look so much younger now! WTFG!
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    You defo do not look 240 lbs. Are you tall?? xx
  • Buzaaaazzzzzzzzzz! you are one hot mama! go you!
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome job!
    And like everyone else is saying, it's so awesome that the shirt from the B4 is now a Dress, and a sexy one at that! WTG!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Congratulations, you look great.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Incredible!!! LIke the others have said, it is cool that you are wearing the top as a dress now. That is way too cool!!! And I agree...you carry your weight well. I would have never guessed you to be 240 lbs...I weigh less than that and am convinced I look way heavier! You look amazing!!!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    You look *Fantastic*..
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    You look great! Congratulations. How do you add pics in the body of your message?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!