Over 120 Pounds Lost *Before & After*

Options

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not the same person. You can't fool us.... :tongue: :tongue: :flowerforyou: Congrats on your great successes!
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look incredible!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Could you possibly still have 80 lbs to go and look as incredible as you do???

At any rate, there is no doubt you will be successful - just look how far you have come :smile:. Great work!! You are a beautiful lady!!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You defo do not look 240 lbs. Are you tall?? xx

Right?! I was telling her the same thing yesterday!! She's only an inch taller than me and I don't look as skinny as her!! Jealous!!! :tongue:
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    As much as I want to personally reply to all of your kind comments, I simply was not expecting this much of a reaction from my post! I want to thank all of you for your kind words of inspiration, this will be something I look back on when I am having "one of those days"...

In reply to the frequently asked question... I am 5'7 and yes, 240 pounds.

I feel amazing, being able to bust into a run spontaneously and jump on the back of a shopping cart without getting out of breath or tipping the cart... being able to be active because I WANT TO, not because I have to. I had no idea what I have been missing my entire life... & I just want to say the 22 years that have passed being as heavy as I was seem like they didn't count... I started living when I took control of my weight.

Thanks again so much for all of your kind words, I wish you all the very best on your journeys, God bless.
    Kalah
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I weigh 240 pounds and have just 80 pounds to reach my goal. The best decision I have ever made in my life, was the decision to start living it & take it into my own hands. I hope this reaches even one person and inspires them to push.

If you told me you weighed 240lbs I would say you are lying ... Not to halt your progress or any thing but you make 240 look pretty good
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, glad I am able to pull it off while I am transitioning!
    I weigh 240 pounds and have just 80 pounds to reach my goal. The best decision I have ever made in my life, was the decision to start living it & take it into my own hands. I hope this reaches even one person and inspires them to push.

If you told me you weighed 240lbs I would say you are lying ... Not to halt your progress or any thing but you make 240 look pretty good
  • lmcla828
    lmcla828 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congratulations!!! Keep it up! You're totally rocking that outfit btw!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow you are absolutely gorgeous! What a huge change and you've added so many years to your life! Great job!!
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    You look fabulous and way lesser than 240 lbs. Congratulations!
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!!!
    if we were still friends you would've won the bet , i think !!! i don't remember what we bet on but good job!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful!! Awesome job!!
  • sarah0709
    sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! And i would have said you were under 200 for sure. Well done xx
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!

you look amazing!! congrats
  • NicoleS228
    NicoleS228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are absolutely beautiful!!! And you don't even look 240!!! :) Not that that is a bad weight. Congrats!!!! So inspirational!
  • shred2013
    shred2013 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great. Wow....
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Really amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!