Over 120 Pounds Lost *Before & After*

Options

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are an inspiration to me. I have lost 25lbs and still have 125lbs to go. I love your 2nd pic. The confidence just exudes and I hope to be like that once I have regained my confidence.
  • SaraVance27
    Options
    I love the shirt as a dress! Way to go! You look amazing!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Yes, I have added so many more years to my life by making these changes, and they will be quality years because I won't be on the sidelines catching my breath or taking a break. Brit: I don't really remember what we bet on either, I make so many bets haha it's just that competitive nature in me... but 69 pounds is an amazing achievement you should be very proud keep up the hard work.

Speaking of bets... I have a bet going now if anyone wants a piece! My goal is to be down to 200 (40 pounds) but July 4th (My son's first birthday). If I don't meet my goal I am taking fitness challenges from my MFP friends (i.e. 100 crunches, 200 squats, 50 burpees, walk 4 miles) however, if I make my weight goal on the morning of July 4th, YOU will be completing the fitness challenge you gave me! If anyone would like to participate I have a roster going, feel free to add me and throw me your challenge!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! No way - you are 240. You look gorgeous and I must say really hot !! :smile:
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow! Stunning...
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • charmainewinter
    Options
    Wonderful transformation!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    Wow, if that is what 240 looks like, I'm looking forward to it....you look Fabulous! A true inspiration!! Love, Love, Love the shirt/dress thing, thanks for giving this fashionista an idea of what to do with all of my nice blouses (that are already fitting loose) for the near future :wink:
  • mrscarolbernard
    mrscarolbernard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Good job. Your child will benefit from a healthy momma and your husband must be a happy man.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are beautiful now just as you were before but your confidence is so much better! Congrats!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Jocmc631942
    Jocmc631942 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So impressed right now!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. Congrats!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Great job so far, you look amazing! And like others said you carry your weight very well, I would've guessed 190 tops for 5'7 from theway you look in that picture.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    The new you looks like the little sister of the old you! Great work. Very inspiring. Thank you. :)
  • kristinebolton5
    kristinebolton5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Love that you wore the shirt as a dress. You look amazing :) Way to go & keep up the great work!
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing great job you look like a complete different person
  • xprplstardust
    xprplstardust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!