Over 120 Pounds Lost *Before & After*

Options

Replies

• autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are just beautiful =)

You have done an amazing job and look wonderful, cannot imagine that you have 80lbs to go. This was just the sort of inspiration I needed today. Thank you for sharing your story and your beautiful photos
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i don't see how you're 240 now...how tall are you? either way, you are absolutely gorgeous and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow well done :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    240 lbs? I think you're lying to us. You seriously do not look a pound over 180...either way, you look hot!!! Great job!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep up the good work and keep living healthy! WTG
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing..great job!! I was 5'7" and was around 240 when I started and I did not look anything like that..even at the weight I am now I still don't look as amazing as you do!! Simply beautiful!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look fantastic! You must have some great lean body mass in there, because you don't look 240. I bet you will hit your goal size long before 80 lbs!
  • TMartinFranklin
    Options
    Way to go - you look great!! What a success story!
  • bathony
    bathony Posts: 51
    Options
    wow, you have done amazing work there :)
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    congrats - u look amazing - totally different person and u dont look like you even weigh ur current weight - wow - great job!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    whoa! you are super beautiful and how about that shirt as a dress now!!! haha....

good goin girl!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    What a hottie! Congratulations.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, beautiful girl before and after. Glad to see you have become healthier. I had family who have had the surgery and are down 100+ and doing great. Continued luck to you!
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look incredible, congrats on your success!!!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow you look so different. I bet when you weigh 180 or 190 you will look skinny. You must have good muscle tone! That goes to show you people look good at different weights. I weigh 164 which seems a little heavy but it is right for me, 145 I was too thin in the face. Congrats! you look great.
  • chotomo
    chotomo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    man you look great congrats. been real good looking doesnt hurt .
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am so pleased to hear that my progress so far is inspiring to some of you, that was definitely my hope that someone would see how far I have come and be willing to push just a little bit harder.

& yes, indeed, 5'7 and 240 pounds right now, I have always been told I carried the weight well, probably because I have been obese from childhood so I don't doubt I have some good muscle tone from carrying that weight all of these years.

180 sounds amazing! I would love to get down to 160 so that I can be in that "normal" BMI range as a sort of "**** you" (pardon the language) to all of the people who said I couldnt, and to all of the doctors who said I would never have kids... that, and I feel if I get to that 160 I can feel free to get pregnant and not be afraid of gaining all kinds of weight as I know I will always work very hard to stay under 200 once I get there.

Thanks again everyone!
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    you are stunning.. Congrats on the baby and new body...
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I wanted to congratulate you on your awesome achievement and also add that I love your hair in both pictures. You have the most gorgeous mane I've seen yet.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, you ROCK 240 girl!!! Love the curls in the first pic too, gorgeous!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!