9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• stephaniecmoran
    Options
    LOVE your story, it is so inspirational. Thank you! You look amazing. Congratulations on a job well done, in 9 months...that is fantastic. Definitely adding you for motivation:)
  • shakelia84
    shakelia84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow u look good wtg girl
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was gonna be about a past due pregnancy and a break up with a teenage father. Kinda dissappointed. Where's the Jerry Springer lately?
  • marialvargas74
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Look at you hot momma! Congrats!
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! What a great inspirational story! I love your determination and your attitude! You've had amazing results and there is no doubt; you will reach your final goal!
  • mfernando6
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • rosehettig
    rosehettig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just finished reading your story every word of it.. First I want say you look beautiful and should be so happy with your weight loss.... You are doing it, it is as you said very hard sometimes to say no to things. You are up and going and doing good things for you and your health best of luck in your continuing days as you will only feel better and better as you go... So happy for you!!!!
  • 47dots
    47dots Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow.
    Congratulations on your determination. You have inspired me.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fabulous job & commitment to self.
  • lewisab
    lewisab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It was so motivational and something I really needed today. I love reading great stories like this when I'm having an off day. Keep up the great work!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly overwhelmed by all of the responses and kind words about my post. It has put me in such a great place mentally that I am more motivated and determined than I have ever been. THANK YOU!!!
  • sparkles0
    Options
    Congrats on the incredible weight loss!!! I'm just starting my journey & hope to have a great story like yours!! :happy:
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look friggin amazing! What an amazing story. thanks for sharing!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, inspiring story!
    And what a good role model you must be for your students -- not just the weight loss, but also your positive attitude, the way you focus on the good, supportive people and move past those people who make things hard... and I know you had them, we all do.
    Congratulations!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, inspiring story!
    And what a good role model you must be for your students -- not just the weight loss, but also your positive attitude, the way you focus on the good, supportive people and move past those people who make things hard... and I know you had them, we all do.
    Congratulations!

It was hard when some of the people who made things hard were in my own family and one of my closest friends. :cry: I learned to keep my confidence up and put up a blocker when the negative comments come. And they do come, but the positive and supportive people outweigh the negativity. I just focus on the good and try to shrug off the bad. I refuse to let anyone take this accomplishment away from me! Thanks for your kind words!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! VERY inspiring.
    It takes a lot of will power and determination to do what you've done. Congratulations!
  • thickmadame80
    thickmadame80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats darling! I am with you trying to lose 100. Over half way there.
  • joshparmeter
    Options
    You look great! Good for you!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiring story. I will be adding you as a friend since I need all the help I can get. Thanks for sharing.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!