9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• beacrys
    beacrys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Eloquent and inspiring.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT HOW AMAZING YOU LOOK! SUCH AN INSPIRATION! WAY TO GO GIRL!
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! You look great now!
  • Spaghetti1974
    Options
    You look sensational! So much younger and happier in your second picture. You must feel amazing for having worked so hard, both physically and mentally, to achieve such phenomenal success. You've literally done it one step at a time. Thanks for posting your inspirational and motivational story.
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Be proud! You are doing and awesome job!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing woman Jen! Thanks for sharing your story of hope and inspiration. :smile:
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....way to go!!!
  • MstarsElizabeth
    MstarsElizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is truly an amazing journey, and gives me motivation to keep trying. I have been on a roller coaster the last two years with starting and stopping constantly. It's embarrassing to keep lose that motivation and start gaining again. Thank you for sharing your story it helps me to keep going!
  • klb0809
    klb0809 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for you have helped me push through today.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You better start giving tips to Kim Kardashian!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You just made my day! I am so going to work out even harder tonight than I had already planned!
  • monteymole
    Options
    You are such an inspiration you must be so proud .well done :smile:
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, such an incredible story and amazing results. you look fantastic. you truly motivate me to keep going!
    congratulations!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow and congratulations. Inspirational!
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't see the current picture for some reason..............but I am sure it's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. You really inspired me to keep up my work. I only have 20lb to lose and I have been struggling with them for 10 months now. Keep up your work..
  • 3momwrestler
    3momwrestler Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! Congrats!
  • TamGrav7
    TamGrav7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome!!!! :) You should be so proud of yourself.. I am fairly new to MFP and your story is such an inspiration; As a matter of fact it hits so close to home for me that we could be sisters LOL Keep up the hard work until you reach your ultimate goal. I hope I can stick with it long enough to have an amazing success story.
  • JasonAxelrod
    JasonAxelrod Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look so different. You look great! That's an insanely huge accomplishment. I'm creeping up on 100 myself soon.
  • kariandtc
    kariandtc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm much more motivated after reading your story. Great job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!