9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• yopie1965
    yopie1965 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I was going to say! Thank you so much for sharing your entire story, makes it real for those of us with similar stories
    You are so inspiring. I love your attitude and you look fabulous! I cannot even imagine how proud you must feel. You are one strong lady!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to reach my 100 pound goal!
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    So inspiring! You are so happy in both pictures but just glowing in the one from now!!!

You have so much to be proud of and I bet you feel like a million bucks! Hope everyone who is feeling down and out today reads this and gets inspired to KEEP GOING!

WTG!! Congratulations again, you are AMAZING!! :flowerforyou:
  • maglrod
    maglrod Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fan freakin tastic!! I loved your story. You make me proud and even though at times I get frustrated you just helped me kick it into gear. Thanks for sharing your story and congrats!! You rock! :)
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Fantastic!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    WOW --- you look great! Great inspiration to so many of us. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • julmikek
    julmikek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an absolute inspiration you are <3 Congrats to you and I hope to be telling my story as you did :)
    :wink:
  • erinroro
    erinroro Posts: 20
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! You look great and SO happy! 10lbs a month - wow! What an inspiration!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am so proud of you for keeping at it and for posting your story! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!! I can relate so much to your story. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Chrysalisnow
    Chrysalisnow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed your story! Congrats on all your success, you look so great and have worked so hard! That is so inspiring!!
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you have a very supportive dad.
    As a teacher---I can relate---it is so easy to snack while running around like crazy trying to get everything done. Then there are the snacks at staff meetings, stuff kids bring in from home to celebrate everything, "gifts" from parents.

Try to keep high protein, low carb snacks on hand all the time: little baggies of almonds, string cheese, greek yogurt [be careful about sugar and fat hidden in these, I eat only The Greek Gods brand), almond butter, sliced chicken breasts, a hard boiled egg.

When parents give you a "sweet" gift---donate it right after school to a homeless shelter. This year right after my birthday party I drove my cake down to the park and gave it to a group of homeless men who were thrilled to get it. I always present it with: "Hey would you guys be willing to help me out?" I always get an immediate response from the homeless when I ask for help, then I say, "I have leftover cake, pie, Halloween candy---whatever
    would you like it?" The smiles are worth it, far more enjoyable than the pounds I would gain.
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! You look great!!!
  • turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow - your story moved me to tears! You have shown remarkable courage and strength! I will try to remember you & that strength when my days are tough. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all!!
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow - your story is pretty much my story, except that I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in Nov., 2011. What a wake up call. I lost 40 lbs right away and then plateau'd. Joined MFP a little over 3 months ago and started losing slowly. Two weeks ago I joined a gym and got a personal trainer who keeps me on track and doing things the right way. I am so proud of what you have done and know that I, too, can do it. I have about 40 lbs left to my original goal weight and then I will re-*kitten*. Blessings to you
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing. I can so relate and I am glad i decided to read your post. Congrats on your journey and best to whats ahead. You are awesome in my book.
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are a true inspiration!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing, good job!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!