9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing. Thank you for sharing your story. It did inspire me I have nearly 100 ibs I need to lose. At times I feel like giving up but I'm glad to see that it is possible.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, truely inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I got chills and tears while reading your story. Thank you so so much for posting it. You are amazing and truely an inspiration. Congrats!
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look fabulous, great job!!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look great.
  • Childers67
    Childers67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I was able to read your weight loss journey! Truly inspiring! You seem like such a beautiful person! Congratulations!!! :D
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and thank you so much for sharing your story. Definitely needed this today. Congrats you look wonderful.
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Truly an amazing story, very inspirational. You look wonderful.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    congratulations! you look absolutely terrific, and thank you for sharing your story. you are an inspiration to all of us.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You have done an awesome job!! Inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you; I needed to hear this.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great story. Congratulations on your loss!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    That is the best story I've read on this site. Thank you so much for putting yourself out there. You look amazing and you never know, your story may have saved a life or two today.
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for sharing that story. I know all to well how that story goes.
  • Denise8P
    Denise8P Posts: 23
    Options
    I am so glad you decided to share your story! People like you are such a motivation. You are awesome!!!
  • ckilby21
    ckilby21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I am always amazed at how much happier and younger everyone looks after losing weight. Keep up the good work and you should be very proud of yourself.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. I am coming back for a stumble and your story has really helped me.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I am proud of you as you should be proud of yourself. Stick with your determination and I am positive you will reach your ultimate goal.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME accomplishment!!! Keep goin girl, this is just fantabulous!!!!!! Beautiful beautiful woman...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!