I say go nekkiiiidddddd
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Wear what you want and own it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You know, I spoke to soon. I think that for us to give a good opinion...we need pictures.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    NO SPEEDOS. Trunks are for old dudes. Board shorts all the way, in a fun color.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    An appropriate use of the Speedo.

c9c9363db04fe322a1b6702cff899999.jpg?itok=CCgN2inB

You're welcome.

Well, now....that's hot. Changing mind on speedos. If you look like that, heck yeah!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

god, seriously: thanks. i almost never comment on things like this, but they've made mad improvements on the speedo, yeah?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

god, seriously: thanks. i almost never comment on things like this, but they've made mad improvements on the speedo, yeah?

Just stopping by to point out that they are indeed Olympic swimmers. The ONLY guys who get to rock these are these guys and a handful of others in the pool simultaneously. If you aren't one of them, then NO.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I must be old. I don't even know what "board shorts" are.

And I was not approved for my "spandex license", so I am not allowed to wear speedos...or any other spandex or spandex-like clothing.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

Just stopping by to point out that they are indeed Olympic swimmers. The ONLY guys who get to rock these are these guys and a handful of others in the pool simultaneously. If you aren't one of them, then NO.

But if we like to look at these boys in the Olympics why wouldn't we want to look at similarly fit boys at the beach?

<- Also a perv.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    The banana hammock, borat style...

no really board shorts lol
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Rethinking my choice of swimwear for the summer now. :)

Teasing. :)
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

I'm thinking you could actually get away with a banana hammock :P
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    There is only one answer.

Board shorts.

Speedos are not attractive. They serve a purpose for elite Olympic swimmers because they allow better freedom of movement and streamlined swimming. They serve a purpose for bodybuilders in competition because they allow judges to see glute, quad, and hamstring definition.

If you are not wearing a speedo to swim in the Olympics or you haven't found yourself in a bodybuilding competition, please do not wear them.

As a woman who lives on a beach and sees all kinds, just put on the board shorts and show off your chest and back. We can make a determination as to the fitness of the rest of you by the fit of said shorts.

Oh, and trunks are for dudes over 55.

NO SPEEDOS.

Board Shorts.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you could be awarded a "speedo license". Just sayin'
  • MerBear1985
    MerBear1985 Posts: 131
    Options
    If you are just hanging out I vote board shorts. If you are doing any amount of swimming go with the speedo, or a jammer (tight but knee length). I grew up at the pool and was a lifeguard for 10 years, I appreciate a good speedo on a good looking dude ;)
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    On ebay, looking for board shorts right now.. I'm going to be a better staple at the beach this summer than the beach blanket.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    By summer I'll be unnecessarily lean at my current rate and you still wont catch me in a man thong LOL!!! XD

This whole time I thought trunks and board shorts were the same stupid me. I think I'll prob wear something similar to my nike pro combat sliders but not so tight, got to let your stuff breathe brah.

Like Zyzz:
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.meatheadcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/zyzz.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.meatheadcentral.com/&h=429&w=610&sz=88&tbnid=7LHh13m4BHdxqM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=128&zoom=1&usg=__eCKaylwTC7r30GgxOHwquMlepQY=&docid=cFQLztE0E_C4XM&sa=X&ei=7qV4UbGHKOj2iwKr3ID4Bg&ved=0CD0Q9QEwAw&dur=869