Options

Replies

• pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    NO to the speedo!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I don't care how good looking and in shape you are, whatever you're doing, wear a speedo.

Fixed it for you. :flowerforyou:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I don't care how good looking and in shape you are, whatever you're doing, wear a speedo.

Fixed it for you. :flowerforyou:

you are dead to me! :angry:
    Options
    What about banana hammocks?
    dude. this is like the third or fourth zombie thread that has been bumped by you today. you must be super ****ing bored.

also: i agree with the double standard comment. and, my man would look hot in any of the above, but he's hottest naked :smokin:

I gotta say i love pics of men and beaches:)
    If you're going to resurrect an old thread with sexy pictures, this is the one!!! I mean there's no point starting from scratch to invent the wheel.
    I say, thanks dude!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    When choosing for myself I tend to go with whatever I think best objectifies me. I want everyone's first thought upon seeing me to be, "Sausage".
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Boardshorts are for boys and surfers. Like actual surfers with a surfboard.
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love the double standard here.

If a guy wears a speedo with a less than perfect body, it is gross. But we are supposed to accept women in bikinis regardless of her fitness level.

Women in bikinis who have a less than perfect body are gross too. In general bikinis and speedos are completely classless swimwear.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Boardshorts!
  • mobrien0527
    mobrien0527 Posts: 412
    Options
    noooooooooo speedos. please.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

This is probably the reason for my strong bias on this subject
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    What about banana hammocks?
    dude. this is like the third or fourth zombie thread that has been bumped by you today. you must be super ****ing bored.

also: i agree with the double standard comment. and, my man would look hot in any of the above, but he's hottest naked :smokin:
    4th?
    Dang, ...slacking.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    An appropriate use of the Speedo.

c9c9363db04fe322a1b6702cff899999.jpg?itok=CCgN2inB

You're welcome.

god, seriously: thanks. i almost never comment on things like this, but they've made mad improvements on the speedo, yeah?

Just stopping by to point out that they are indeed Olympic swimmers. The ONLY guys who get to rock these are these guys and a handful of others in the pool simultaneously. If you aren't one of them, then NO.

I swim in a pool in Rome 4 days a week. I see alot of good bods like this---even on the older guys. In Italy, Speedos are it for swimming. I really don't understand the problem American women have with them, except perhaps the overweight population in the States make it an eyesore. I'll point out that Italians eat alot of carbs and have great bods overall--but that's another thread.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

If a guy wears a speedo with a less than perfect body, it is gross. But we are supposed to accept women in bikinis regardless of her fitness level.

Women in bikinis who have a less than perfect body are gross too. In general bikinis and speedos are completely classless swimwear.

I must be classless, but I really like girls in bikinis
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options

I must be classless, but I really like girls in bikinis

Me too.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    In my opinion even the most gorgeous man on earth looks bad with speedos. They can ruin the nest bodies. Just like those micro-bikinis look bad on women. It's... strange...

Boardshort are good for beach sports... but I see them as strange when just sitting at the beach.

Trunks. Definetly trunks. Not to tight, not to baggy. Just normal trunks.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Just a question---what kind of tan are you getting with board shorts? When you take them off the tan line is gross. Like a farmer tan when you wear a t-shirt in the sun. Speedos give the best tan.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Speedos are weird. ALWAYS. It makes me think of a man wearing little kid undies.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Of course, you wear a speedo under your board shorts for when you get off your board. You know, because tan lines. I've seen it. It's black with white stripes.
    Options

Of course, you wear a speedo under your board shorts for when you get off your board. You know, because tan lines. I've seen it. It's black with white stripes.

It's so important to avoid those tan lines!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :wink: :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

How the hell is a bikini classless swimwear?