• LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wolf-1.png?w=640

I will continue to lift heavy stuff! :smile:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Remember Ladies, " You lose weight to get skinny so that you look good in clothes...you lift weights and exercise so that you look good naked." :wink:

^^^ Totally!
  • titanium2012
    Options
    Wow! This was a super inspiring post! Do you mind if I add you as a friend? I'm 5'4" and I think I could learn a lot from you.
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I posted this thread to my news feed because I have always stressed to my followers that there's a point when you might gain, and that's perfectly fine. After all, don't we all just want to be healthy and fit in the end? Scale numbers don't matter that much anymore.

Awesome! Spread the word!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was a super inspiring post! Do you mind if I add you as a friend? I'm 5'4" and I think I could learn a lot from you.

Sure thing! I'm no expert, and I'm still "new" at this method, but it seems to be working for me. Fit > skinny :tongue:
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Loving that Leggggggg!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great gams
  • Kimsoontobe
    Kimsoontobe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! Congrats on your success! No doubt you're helping to inspire others on here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!