At your heaviest, what was your eating like?

Options

Replies

• lala0719
    lala0719 Posts: 20
    Options
    Cookies, pizza bagels, chips, ice cream, pudding, fast food, more processed food.. yeaaah i was bad... D:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Really lazy and unbalanced.

But I also traveled around Europe when I was at my heaviest too. That was a tasty time.
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just drank way too much beer. Then after or during the beer drinking, I would eat tots, cheese fries or jalapeno poppers. Yum. The only exercise I got was in a mosh pit. Those were the days.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Fast food multiple times a day, lots of soda, chips, cookies... every day.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Wendy's takeout chinese food fried rice... always had a big bedtime snack.. soda soda soda cookies candy cake.. anything delicious!

I ate out twice a day- it was expensive, delicious, and killing me.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of fast food...it wasn't pretty
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Some days I had fast food (a value combo with an extra side) for two of my meals. When I ate at home, *everything* was processed and large portions (I didn't even eat raw fruit!); meals like two boxes of mac & cheese, entire frozen pizzas, a family-sized bag of chips for a snack, etc. And 1-2 diet Cokes or venti lattes a day.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm southern, so lots of fried food, lots of sweet tea, and way too much fast food. I'm trying to get a handle on the fast food (at least 5 days a week we eat at home) and I've all but given up my sweet tea habit. I still fry some, but I'm watching portions now and trying to incorporate more fresh veggies and fruits
  • sugarkane1234
    sugarkane1234 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ditto this. Plus a lot of beer!
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My problem was never the eating TOO much. It was eating ****. and then drinking a case of beer to top off my lazy day on the couch where I watched Friends all day.

I was probably taking 1-2000 steps TOTAL for the whole day. but the drinking. That's what got me.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I would graze constantly on junk food. Not fast food....I hardly ever ate fast food. I just ate a lot of chips, candy, cookies, cake, regular soda, juice. And when I had meals, I sometimes had 3 portions instead of one...especially pasta and potatoes.

And bread....love bread!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I ate a mix of healthy and unhealthy food. Usually 1 meal a day. And the rest of my calories came from soda.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Multiple stops to multiple fast food places. Eating entirely too much. Nearly everyday I had money for it. That was what got me to 354lbs, but I caught on before too late and got my **** together. Not stopping when I was full, but when I was miserably unable to move.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I never ate breakfast and my weakness was rice. Back then i didn't know anything about calories and servings and now that i think back i could swear i had more than 9 servings of rice in one sitting. Back then i didn't like pizza , cheesecake or any of that good stuff and now that i lost weight i really really like it all, but i have to control myself because i have been known to eat a whole cheesecake :(
  • hakudoshi82
    Options
    I would skip breakfast at the minimum, sometimes I would go all day without eating then at 10pm or later I was famished. Usually opting for fast food at that point and justifying ordering 3000+ calories. Also drank tons of sugar soda.

I can remember going through drive-thru lines and getting two drinks to make it seem like I was ordering for another person as well. Too embraced to make it look like the one person it was getting 5 or 6 items off the menu.

The heavier I got, the worse I got. Stress eating was my worst offense. Mad about something that happened at work? Time to go get a double double then, with a shake, and animal fries...

It took me a long time to wake up and realize I wasn't happy even though I lied to myself everyday and said I was. Never felt better since I eat regular meals now. I have less stress because I'm getting away from my desk for an actual lunch break now. And I don't miss Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper (well, on most days).
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I skipped meals and almost always ate processed and fast food. Those weren't the biggest factor though, I ate chocolate everyday.. About 0,5 kg per night easily. I can still eat enormous amounts of things I like. I guess that's what's called binge eating.. Plus I didn't work out at all.
  • valentina2122
    Options
    at my heaviest now! eaten wayy too much cereal, sweet stuff late at night
  • Chelle377
    Chelle377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    at my heaviest I was eating at least one fast food meal a day... eating way past the full point and eating really late at night...
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Skipped meals until 4-6pm at night, ate an upsized meal from Wendys, and anything sweet in the house.
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    pretty sure my eating wasnt too bad, but didnt monitor it.

my major problem was beer. beer beer beer... some things change. some dont :]