At your heaviest, what was your eating like?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    At my "heaviest" I still only weighed 110 pounds (except for when pregnant). I was eating on average 2500 to 3000 calories a day. I was eating healthy, but lots of it and lots of treats and was still active, but not always training consistently. The eating remained about the same through out my life, it was only my activity level that changed. Although sometimes I would eat more treats and other times did not eat many treats (I sometimes avoided sugar in relation to my pregnancies), but I still enjoyed and loved the food that I ate. Because I am a dancer I've always been very active and was sometimes as active as 6 hours a day (possibly more). Since joining mfp, I eat less 1950 to 2100 on average, and I do less cardio. But, before mfp, I would also have occasional low calorie days (just busy and didn't eat as much). I don't generally have days like that now. I just eat fairly consistently from day to day.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Honestly... my eating habits when I was at my heaviest weren't terribly different than they are now. I generally ate healthy food, but I ate HUGE portions and snacked too much. Now I eat reasonable portions and I'm much more active.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I was eating 1,200 calories before 9 am :embarassed: I was still eating healthy, but just wayyy too much food.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I'm not proud of the fact now (nor was I then) but I was able to eat an entire pizza.. by myself... I would binge eat.. Be out driving and just crave a double cheeseburger or chicken mcnuggets... I'd drink at LEAST a 2 liter of Diet Coke a day, if not more... Definitely wasn't eating healthy... I would also eat a LOT of carbs.. pastas, potatoes, rice, breads...

38633637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I got fat initially from eating out and drinking tons of soda and eating nothing healthy basically. I stayed fat by killing my metabolism with vlcd.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No breakfast, lunch at work (moderately healthy), and fast food everyday for dinner with lots of snacking...my best friends were breads, pastas, potatoes (any kind), chocolate, ice cream, and soda.
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    About ten beers and 6 beefy cheesy burritos from taco bell or 6 mcdoubles. That was an average Saturday night for my friends and I.
  • activities_girl
    Options
    mcdonalds for breakfast every day with a large coke. i was a coca cola addict. i ate plenty of fresh and cooked veggies and fruit, but there was too much bad that the good wasn't good enough.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    No breakfast
    Crisps
    Cream cakes
    Chocolate bars
    Pizza
    Pork Pies
    Sausage Rolls
    Huge fry ups bacon, eggs, fried bread, hash browns, sausages, beans, onion rings, (I feel sick just writing this down)
    Huge portions
    Ate till I felt sick then felt guilty and would starve myself for a day then back to the bingeing.
    Not pretty :embarassed: :frown: :sad:
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I ate whatever I wanted, when I wanted, and however much of it I wanted. \
    And it was delicious.

Sad that I can never have what I want, when I want anymore but it's the price I pay for looking sexy.
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would have a pot of coffee for breakfast.

For lunch, there was a restaurant near where I worked that delivered and had the BEST cheese fries I've ever had. It had tons of cheese and bacon on it and was served with a huge side of ranch. I'd have that about 3-4 times a week.

I was 19 and didn't know how to cook, so dinner was always something like hamburger helper and instant mashed potatoes. No fruit or vegetables, ever.
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would have fast food for 2 meals per day.
    It's weird to think about now.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    "Mindless" pretty much sums it up.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    breakfast would be two sausage mcmuffins and a bottle of 2% milk

lunch would be pizza or fast food

go to gym for an hour

eat fast food for dinner

thrown in about 2 gallons of diet soda a day and....
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Bad, I worked as an admissions counselor for a for profit university. I worked rotating shifts. I ate bad. Pizza, donuts, ate late, too much carbs no protein, high sodium. I skipped meals. I felt horrible.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    "Mindless" pretty much sums it up.

Spot on.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 220-230 something i would not eat all day then go home eat a large pizza to myself, a whole gallon of ice cream and cheese sticks with 2 liters moutain dew plus i would drink at least another 2 liter through out the day
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Skipping meals and then CARB BINGES
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    It was fun. Sigh.

^This
    I ate whatever I wanted, when I wanted, and however much of it I wanted. \
    And it was delicious.

Sad that I can never have what I want, when I want anymore but it's the price I pay for looking sexy.

^And this, except for the sexy part (I'm not sexy).
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Eat, Drink and feel Mary until she left then I would jump for Joy! Mostly **** food, bar food and lot and lots of beer!