Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most people eat...
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    I am 5ft4 103kg and I eat around 1800 cals per day, some days slightly over and some days slightly under except yesterday (Mother's Day) yesterday was a total BLOW OUT! But it's just one day so meh!

I have tried eating 1200 cals I lasted 2 days before I raided the pantry and binged, I don't even remember what I put in my mouth, I was sick, dizzy and just blah. Since then I've been working on eating less than my TDEE (I think I'm around 20-30% but I do have 39kg to lose so I can afford to do it this way).

For anyone who says they can't eat that much then listen up! Chuck your low fat processed crap in the bin. Eat full fat yoghurt (it's so much more enjoyable!) and full fat dairy, eat nuts, eat eggs, avocado, healthy oils etc. I have no problems eating healthy and mostly in my macros. The only thing I generally go over my macros in is fats and protein. But I'm not eating a lot of bad fats and I want to be over in protein so no biggie! It's not hard to eat healthy and still hit your calorie targets!

I've been on almost every diet under the sun, Atkins, Dukan, meal replacement, Jenny Craig, detox blah blah blah, but the same thing happened with all of them I gained back the weight AND MORE! What I'm doing now helps me with my cravings (as a woman who doesn't have those chocolate cravings monthly?) and keeps me full, happy and healthy. I LOVE to eat, why not fuel my body and work out?

Add me if you like, I've got an open diary and work out 3-6 times a week.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I am 5ft4 103kg and I eat around 1800 cals per day, some days slightly over and some days slightly under except yesterday (Mother's Day) yesterday was a total BLOW OUT! But it's just one day so meh!

I have tried eating 1200 cals I lasted 2 days before I raided the pantry and binged, I don't even remember what I put in my mouth, I was sick, dizzy and just blah. Since then I've been working on eating less than my TDEE (I think I'm around 20-30% but I do have 39kg to lose so I can afford to do it this way).

For anyone who says they can't eat that much then listen up! Chuck your low fat processed crap in the bin. Eat full fat yoghurt (it's so much more enjoyable!) and full fat dairy, eat nuts, eat eggs, avocado, healthy oils etc. I have no problems eating healthy and mostly in my macros. The only thing I generally go over my macros in is fats and protein. But I'm not eating a lot of bad fats and I want to be over in protein so no biggie! It's not hard to eat healthy and still hit your calorie targets!

I've been on almost every diet under the sun, Atkins, Dukan, meal replacement, Jenny Craig, detox blah blah blah, but the same thing happened with all of them I gained back the weight AND MORE! What I'm doing now helps me with my cravings (as a woman who doesn't have those chocolate cravings monthly?) and keeps me full, happy and healthy. I LOVE to eat, why not fuel my body and work out?

Add me if you like, I've got an open diary and work out 3-6 times a week.

tumblr_inline_mkpps1F4LN1qz4rgp.gif