This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    In for the gifs.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    are you losing sleep over them?

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.

Lol. No.

I dont understand why it is that you're bothered so much about other people. Mind your own business. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down? I know this for a fact.......women of all shapes and sizes have HATERS...and haters are simply people who want what they cannot have. Maybe it's the attention the so called overweight women get....hey, they got your attention, didn't they.

And you're so sad....you hate on voluptuous women..AND slender women. Says alot about you.
    And one more thing...

If you're not the one buying their clothes..it's none of your business what the hell they wear.

Sheeeeit..I'll stuff my hump in a pair of daisy dukes..and dare a b***h to even LOOK at me side-eyed.

Your guilty conscience is really showing now....lol. I would never ever in a million years look at someone who is wearing ill fitting clothes (and that's putting it nicely) and think "Damn, I wish I could look like that" that's just a ridiculous notion that I think everyone agrees with. Come on now. And you're calling ME ignorant? Wearing things like that is the DEFINITION of ignorance...And I'm not "sad", you can be quite blissful when you're realistic, not just by being ignorant.

Definitely not guilty....and I definitely dont bash them on web forums ...where it's "safe"...rather than mentioning your frustrations about what they wear..to THAT person. Like I said..worry about yourself. Find a more constructive way to help them..rather than hurting them. .no..better yet, tell them exactly what you think..and let me know where I can come and watch their response :bigsmile:

Listen, no matter what way you try to rationalize it, I will never ever agree with your logic. What is a better way to help "them" (you?) if I dare ask???????? Telling them they look awesome and continuing their unaware embarrassment of themselves????? Lol if you say so...
  • mommysevenfold
    Options
    I kind of understand what you are saying but at the same time I think it could of been worded a LOT better.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I love "curvy/thick/etc" women. And all the other sizes too.

I love "curvy/thick/etc men. And all the other sizes too.....:bigsmile:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.

Lol. No.

I dont understand why it is that you're bothered so much about other people. Mind your own business. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down? I know this for a fact.......women of all shapes and sizes have HATERS...and haters are simply people who want what they cannot have. Maybe it's the attention the so called overweight women get....hey, they got your attention, didn't they.

And you're so sad....you hate on voluptuous women..AND slender women. Says alot about you.
    And one more thing...

If you're not the one buying their clothes..it's none of your business what the hell they wear.

Sheeeeit..I'll stuff my hump in a pair of daisy dukes..and dare a b***h to even LOOK at me side-eyed.

Your guilty conscience is really showing now....lol. I would never ever in a million years look at someone who is wearing ill fitting clothes (and that's putting it nicely) and think "Damn, I wish I could look like that" that's just a ridiculous notion that I think everyone agrees with. Come on now. And you're calling ME ignorant? Wearing things like that is the DEFINITION of ignorance...And I'm not "sad", you can be quite blissful when you're realistic, not just by being ignorant.

Definitely not guilty....and I definitely dont bash them on web forums ...where it's "safe"...rather than mentioning your frustrations about what they wear..to THAT person. Like I said..worry about yourself. Find a more constructive way to help them..rather than hurting them. .no..better yet, tell them exactly what you think..and let me know where I can come and watch their response :bigsmile:

Listen, no matter what way you try to rationalize it, I will never ever agree with your logic. What is a better way to help "them" (you?) if I dare ask???????? Telling them they look awesome and continuing their unaware embarrassment of themselves????? Lol if you say so...

Lol..girl, please....I am a true definition of curvy. You could NEVER help me. That got a giggle out of me tho :laugh:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the gifs. I have no curves to speak of... except my hamstrings. :bigsmile:
  • yankeez1212
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude! :noway:

/end of rant.

you're right, it made you sound horrible :glasses:
  • lausmit4477
    lausmit4477 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Subjective
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I agree. Even when I was obese (I'm now just barely into the 'normal weight' category) it annoyed me. That's not to say that someone can't be curvy at a higher weight, because it has a lot to do with body shape.
    As for the 'real women have curves' bit, yeah, it's one of those backwards 'body acceptance' things which likes to exclude skinnier women, which I find to be a bit hypocritical.
  • Jlopez201
    Jlopez201 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am curvy. What the hell is wrong with me saying "I'm curvy" and no I am not obese. Unless you have totally unrealistic standards of how a woman SHOULD be.
  • sc10985
    Options

Lol. No.

And one more thing...

Lol..girl, please....I am a true definition of curvy. You could NEVER help me. That got a giggle out of me tho :laugh:

Oh boy.......I don't even know how to respond to that. Lmfao. Go on with your bad self then. *snaps*
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    OP & others, why do you care so much what other people think about themselves. I seriously wish I had the time to have something like this bother me.

Worry about yourself.
  • Jlopez201
    Options
    I agree. She came off as RUDE and MEAN herself.
  • Jlopez201
    Options
    I agree!! LOL
  • sc10985
    Options
    I just want to point out that every woman who is offended by this thread, clearly doesn't even understand what the OP meant.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I need to get laid.
    join the club:bigsmile:
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Frockabillygi , if you know "This is going to make me sound so horrible" why say it? what did you gain? Does making fun of others make you feel better? You say you are a bride to be...marriage is for adults...Please Grow Up.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude! :noway:

/end of rant.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

:yawn:

Agreed. :noway:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the topic, I'm fascinated by the psychology behind people who enjoy lobbing rhetorical hand grenades into the message boards.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You should not use "Curvy" as an excuse for UNHEALTHY. YES, There are pretty, sexy women that have a little extra on them -and lots of people like that, BUT the pretty ones still work out and eat healthy, they just don't have the same goals for their image as "skinny" girls!
    Don't use "Curvy" as an excuse to ignore your health.
This discussion has been closed.