This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Stone her!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh so horrible.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the OP took the time to write this rant. You know between all the insignificant issues in life like the recent bombings in Boston and Iran, the fact gay inequality is still rampant, cancer is on the rise, over 1/3 of the world is illiterate, millions of children are orphaned every year in Africa because HIV still remains a virilant killer, and some families in American remain without basic access to health care including prenatal care.
    But then, this is the "Chit-Chat, Fun and Games" Board .
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the OP took the time to write this rant. You know between all the insignificant issues in life like the recent bombings in Boston and Iran, the fact gay inequality is still rampant, cancer is on the rise, over 1/3 of the world is illiterate, millions of children are orphaned every year in Africa because HIV still remains a virilant killer, and some families in American remain without basic access to health care including prenatal care.

I'm glad the OP took the time to discuss at the important issues in life to discuss obese woman using the term curvy. God forbid that a stigmatize group try to use terms to build self esteem and confidence the depth of this post is astounding.

THIS IS WHERE THIS THREAD SHOULD END!!!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

I'm glad the OP took the time to discuss at the important issues in life to discuss obese woman using the term curvy. God forbid that a stigmatize group try to use terms to build self esteem and confidence the depth of this post is astounding.
    Yet, you are here commenting on this why?
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    OP is are correct!!!!! Most people think this, the OP just felt the need to type it. Don't worry about sounding terrible, this site is full of comments like "great job" and "you look amazing" which is usually complete bull sh**!

Wait......"Great Job" and 'You look great!!' is bull$hit???

You mean to tell me that when people come on the site in hopes of making a difference in their life...shedding weight..and doing whatever it takes to have a better, healthier life........we're not supposed to be proud of them..and tell them they look great??? Encouragement changes people's lives......if a simple "Well Done" or "Great Job" helps to change their mindset, and the course of their entire day....I'm saying it, and MEANING it.

That was pretty fuggin rude!!

One thing is to be supportive another is to lie to someone for the sake of being nice! When and exactly how did we become a society of lying to others just to make them feel better. You can call me a bitc* you can call me a bully, but one thing you will never be able to call me is a liar!!!!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would kill ( NOT literally) to be curvy. I have no hips and if it weren't for my boobs I'd have the figure of a prepubescent boy.:grumble:
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    I used to be fat(ter) but I'm slowly getting my hour glass shape back aka CURVES :)
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    I agree.

I also hate when people think that curvy automatically = fat.

Guess it is a two sided deal.

agreed 100%
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the topic, I'm fascinated by the psychology behind people who enjoy lobbing rhetorical hand grenades into the message boards.

Me too. Can't help thinking about where she was going with this. What was she expecting?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I missed this thread all morning....LMFAO...so stupid...

25yu25yu380.gif
  • mommysevenfold
    Options
    I find it ironic that OP describes herself in her profile as "chunky". I guess in her mind, "chunky" is an acceptable euphemism, but "curvy" is simply a lie told by the obese.

Seems legit.
    Totally legit. Love this quote.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I find the posts from most of the 18-24 year olds here to be so educational and interesting.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    In for the ensuing death spiral.

:drinker:
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im not overweight Im just underheight....:ohwell:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Why do skinny chicks hate on fat girls and fat girls hate on skinny girls. Your body doesnt count for anything if you have a busted face. Also if a 'fat' girl wants to call herself curvy to make herself feel better then they should do it. Mind ya business foo

/end teaching
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i cant believe this hasnt gotten more outta hand
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Obese is a ugly sounding word so curvy or fluffy sounds better. Im not in denial i am a fatty boomalatty. But once this baby weight comes off i will be a curvy little sex pot:love:

I :heart: your vocabulary

Other than that, I'm just here to observe....:happy:
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i like fat/curvy/thick/big nostril/whatever women...im all about personality
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Im not overweight Im just underheight....:ohwell:
    Oh! I like that answer.... yah can I be a bit taller!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.