Every MFP thread ever

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    But how do I get long lean muscles and a thigh gap??? i want a body like a dancer, but not a real dancer with gross muscles and stuff..

funny-gif-yoga-cat-attack.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Every MFP is thread is like a Harlem Shake Video

funny-gif-Harlem-Shake-beat.gif
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Um, scuse me?

Has anyone here ever....

Dude...no..gif

You disgust me.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    But how do I get long lean muscles and a thigh gap??? i want a body like a dancer, but not a real dancer with gross muscles and stuff..

Just have a different workout video for every day of the week and don't even look at a weight or you will get bulky.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

cookies?

tumblr_inline_mi4vrcJT4H1qz4rgp.gif

No Cookie Monster! I don't know how to tell my children no, get rid of Cookie Monster so I can stop giving my kids junk!

Cookie%20Monster.gif_thumb.jpg

My children are sabotaging me. They made me cupcakes at school for my birthday! Should I beat it out of them?

Just get rid of them. If they don't support you while you're loosing they don't deserve you when you're finished

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    1278414865_coward-fighter.gif
    But I just want a girlfriend....
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    OP 12 pages, are u insane? You must be new....

troll-face-meme-generator-long-comments-kill-flame-trolling-like-a-boss-c69ab6.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of my big thighs. How can I get rid of my thigh muscle while targeting the fat in my forearms?
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    im gonna report u!!!! This is not my flirting pal .com!!!!! hahahahahahhaha
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of my big thighs. How can I get rid of my thigh muscle while targeting the fat in my forearms?

For this you need one of those Dr Oz programs. I hear they are great for things like this...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    1278414865_coward-fighter.gif
    But I just want a girlfriend....

cm-12657-05006101239de9.gif
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've been eating 1200 calories for 2 days & I haven't lost any weight. Should I go down to 1000?

Do I have to eat back my exercise calories?

It's all so confusing
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Yes but do you know Kung Pow

I know I'm several pages late and no one is talking about this any more, but:

in for Kung Pow gifs

tumblr_lptwz3eVpp1qk9mi8o1_500.gif
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yes but do you know Kung Pow

I know I'm several pages late and no one is talking about this any more, but:

in for Kung Pow gifs

tumblr_lptwz3eVpp1qk9mi8o1_500.gif
    You're scaring me:cry:
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone here so mean? I thought we were all here for the same reason. I should have stayed out of the forums.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing this diet for three whole days and I'm not loosing anything! I get on the scale every hour on the hour and it hasn't changed! Somebody on line tod me the best way to loose weight was pregnant lady pee and eating 247 calories a day...all before 6:49 so it doesn't turn to fat if I sleep on my side, but its been three whole days! Do you think I'm in starvation mode? I'm so confused???????
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing this diet for three whole days and I'm not loosing anything! I get on the scale every hour on the hour and it hasn't changed! Somebody on line tod me the best way to loose weight was pregnant lady pee and eating 247 calories a day...all before 6:49 so it doesn't turn to fat if I sleep on my side, but its been three whole days! Do you think I'm in starvation mode? I'm so confused???????

Yes, drop your calories more so your body will eat the fat and not starve.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is so typical of the OP. I don't know why I even bothered clicking on this topic. I should have known based on the title it would end this way. :cry:

ETA: I apologize, OP. Thread shaming is never ok.