Every MFP thread ever

Options

Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I've been using the thermal-fat burning-wrap it around your fat band & it works great! Tried it on my face & all of that pesky cheek flab is gone!! The special lotion that comes with it tastes great! Try it for yourself at www.imnotadvertisinganythingbutifyou buythisfrommeiwillmakemoney.org.com.net.luv

OMG how much because you know I need this! It works better than you know counting those pesky calories! I just want to wrap myself up and it be instant!! Oh also, is the lotion okay to put on your bagels? I think I heard it can help you poop fat out!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In on nth page.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    yes lady, the 5lbs you put on overnight is all muscle while you have eaten 1200 cals and did 30DS.

It's the sodium. Sodium is the devil.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I've been using the thermal-fat burning-wrap it around your fat band & it works great! Tried it on my face & all of that pesky cheek flab is gone!! The special lotion that comes with it tastes great! Try it for yourself at www.imnotadvertisinganythingbutifyou buythisfrommeiwillmakemoney.org.com.net.luv

That was so awesome I had to FB that. :laugh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Cue Aerosmith music, Love in an Elevator
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't lift though. I don't wanna get bulky or anything.

I do cardio to get bulky

I've heard the rowing machine is good for that.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    cookies?!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    This is the biggest load of crap I have ever read.....dude, do you even lift?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep going over my protein? Will my kidneys fall out?

for the IF group.

I've just started fasting. I'm thinking of fasting for 48hrs straight.

I've just started fasting. I changed my eating window from 16/8 to 18/6 with the same macros and I lost so much more fat.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    False I have never seen a monkey *kitten*

The next poster was groped on public transportation but they let it happen cause the lady groping then was cutie.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,130 Member
    Options
    Bump
    At least this time it was only a bump and not a grope but I am still too traumatized to go on the bus...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Pink is my favorite color
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    3oz of ham is 120 calories
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    sprarkling flavor water has 0 caleries but its nasty
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Bump
    At least this time it was only a bump and not a grope but I am still too traumatized to go on the bus...

Great. Now I have that "wheels on the bus go round and round" song rolling around in my head. Thanks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX8KTJAXQd21CUIwetna1k173V_CpNVlA7UMfPgEFZ7iiifEpyZA
  • tisaria
    tisaria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My pug is getting a little chubby and she refuses to log her food and snackies. She said cardio is bad for her skin with all the fake sweating and panting. She sneered when I said she should go to the gym and stated simply that having no opposable thumbs makes it difficult to lift weights, which would make her look like a german shepherd ANYWAY.

She hasn't been on MFP since the second week of January. She keeps trying to diet on her own, but cries herself to sleep over her nightly consolatory ice cream. WHAT DO I DO??

ps: she won't stop taking sexy photos and sending them to the jack russell next door. I am freaking out.

hawt2.jpg
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Eating one egg is the same as eating a whole chicken
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This thread is currently only 8 pages long, not 12 as promised by the OP. I feel disappointed and betrayed by this LIE. It looks like Dr. Oz is the only one I can trust after all.