NSV - I'm the crazy girl crying on the treadmill :-)

Options
123457»

Replies

• MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You should be proud!! :flowerforyou:
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awwww! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to see what your next accomplishment will be; I hope you keep sharing!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful!!!!

No ONE thinks you're nuts! (and if they do, they can suck it)... everyone who is into fitness knows how amazing it feels to conquer a goal, to exceed a previous limit. I felt the same when I did my first pull up ever of my adult life. I was so excited!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Slightly off point: DAYUM you look AMAZING for 47!!!
    And congrats! My longest run was 1.25 mi and it was killer.
    That was 4 years ago :\
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ROCKSTAR!!!!!

I know that feeling, it's amazing. Good for you, keep it up!:happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am right there with you, but I started about 2 years ago. I now have ran 2 half marathons and plan to run a full marathon this November. Yay for you!! Great job, keep it up.
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    AWE... I'm 47 years old too and hadn't run since i was forced to in highschool. i started the C25k as well. i have trouble making it 50 seconds and couldnt wait to turn down the treadmill to walking again . i got teared up a month later when i ran next to my daughter on side by side treadmills at the gym and we went 5 minutes. i couldn't believe i went that long. so i can totally relate... i just finished my first ever 5k run on Saturday and almost ran the whole way. only stopped for a quick breather here and there... Miracles do happen. :) i am SO proud of you. .I know the work you have put in and you should be super proud of yourself. Kudos girl. !!!!!
  • walkingmywaytohealth
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, because I've done the same thing! I hope to do a 1/2 marathon in November....I really need to get busy!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful!!!!

No ONE thinks you're nuts! (and if they do, they can suck it)... everyone who is into fitness knows how amazing it feels to conquer a goal, to exceed a previous limit. I felt the same when I did my first pull up ever of my adult life. I was so excited!!!!

Oooh, pull up~ now that will be a goal! I'm adding it!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    right on!! cheers to u
    :bigsmile:
  • albaehr
    albaehr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This story makes me smile, I have never been able to run even in highschool, and 2 weeks ago I made it 2 miles without stopping, Things like this are even better than seeing the scale go down... Great Job!!!!!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Congrats!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I would do the same.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    Aww, that made me want to cry for you!! That's an awesome accomplishment, especially because you had to decide to do it. That means it was a tough day and not easy. Oh, just think what your future holds!!! Dang, girl! :heart:
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    That's such awesome job keep up the good work
  • JudyDark
    JudyDark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspirational.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So inspiring! You can do anything!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Congrats my dear!!! Now you know you really can do anything you set your mind to...imagine what you can do now!!!!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!!! Congrats!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! You deserve a Few Happy Tears!! I am over here doing the Happy Dance for you -- Trust Me, It Ain't Pretty!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!