Why does pizza have such a bad reputation?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Pizza is the perfect healthy food. Real pizza that is. The stuff most Americans call pizza is an abomination and not worthy of the name.

You have clearly not had the right American pizza. Pizza is just amazing. Even bad pizza is good.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    The prob for me is not knowing what in the pizza, I make some great homemade pizza. But like the seriously laid on cheeze and you can see the grease sitting on top? Def no healthy. Not to mention the CHEAP ingredient meats and bread. There is a reason you check out their websites and calories are really high. Not to mention the portion sizes are hard to stick too. How many people can order a pizza and eat 1 slice?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Pizza is the perfect healthy food. Real pizza that is. The stuff most Americans call pizza is an abomination and not worthy of the name.

You have clearly not had the right American pizza. Pizza is just amazing. Even bad pizza is good.

I don't think I've ever had a pizza that was genuinely bad.

Wait, I take that back. One time I had a slice of vegan pizza that had no cheese. I'm not sure it counts as pizza though.