Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    As long as they don't taste smaller.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I hate that...I mean I always notice it first in my boobs, there is more room in my bra and such but I hate when others notice except my sister because she went from a B to an A so she can ***** all she wants.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I noticed it in my face first. When my double chin eventually disappeared. Then yes, the boobs were next to go! I went for a 40 DD to a 36 B or small C.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    hahaha i'd like to think guys are just dense!
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him

Guys are very dense! My husband actually asked me if my boobs shrunk from losing weight or from recently weaning my daughter. He said "she really sucked it out of you huh?" I told him I've lost 12 lbs and 10 of it was from the boobs!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Haha. Do you respond with, "My boobs look smaller? Hmm...suddenly, your personality and depth seem much smaller too!"

Haha...but in all seriousness..I wouldn't sweat that. It's just a sign of progress. Keep up the good work. :)
  • anareyes68
    anareyes68 Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't usually lose in my boobs, but this time I am....not alot but enough that I can tell and so can the hubby! ugggh! Annoying!!!

However, most people can usually tell in my face first!
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Haha!
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Guys are very dense! My husband actually asked me if my boobs shrunk from losing weight or from recently weaning my daughter. He said "she really sucked it out of you huh?" I told him I've lost 12 lbs and 10 of it was from the boobs!

She sucked it out of you?? Oh my god, put him in timeout!
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options

lol
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahaha i'd like to think guys are just dense!
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him

hahaha
  • weinbagel
    Options
    Haha. Do you respond with, "My boobs look smaller? Hmm...suddenly, your personality and depth seem much smaller too!"

Haha...but in all seriousness..I wouldn't sweat that. It's just a sign of progress. Keep up the good work. :)

thank you!!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps saying that my butt is getting smaller and smaller every week.
    I said "oh no, is hat good? I don't want to have a flat butt!" he said no smaller in a good way.
    Needless to say I am checking out the book he new rules of weightlifting for women in attempt to not have a flat butt lol
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My muffin top and that annoying fat that spills over your bra for me.

Wish it were my hips!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The first thing I personally noticed was my stomach shrinking, which was exactly what I wanted! However, the first thing that other people seemed to notice was my face getting thinner. I haven't really noticed my boobs getting much smaller at all, but I kind of wish they would (only a little bit though! Haha).
  • samcat2000
    samcat2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Face, boobs, then butt...good on 1, bad on 2 and 3 :cry: I'm starting to work on the butt issue. Nothing I can naturally really do about the boobs.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I lost it first in my face, but for the first time ever I lost a TON in my butt, I had a friend of mine come up to me a couple weeks ago and slap me in the butt and say 'hey girl where did your *kitten* go'
  • brazilnut05
    brazilnut05 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, girl! The first places I noticed weight loss were my love handles (they're getting smaller- YAY!!) and unfortunately my bust size. I can't fill out my normal bras anymore. So.. I've resorted to the Bombshell line from VS. Makes you look 2 sizes bigger and actually looks pretty natural (on me anyway). I've also purchased several of their padded sports bras as well. Maybe this is TMI but it has definitely helped my self esteem in that department.

I have a 'look 2 sizes bigger' bra I got I think from Target and I always end up taking it off because I think it makes me look fatter overall. I will have to look into the bombshell ones.

I have the one from Target too. I stopped wearing it because it made me look like I had a double-boob thing going on. Sexy! LOL
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My face.

I wish for my boobs to shrink a bit. I'm super short and they are massive, so they're a bit annoying ;( They are perkier but haven't gotten any smaller yet. Hopefully once I loose a bit more fat %. :laugh:
  • janieardine
    janieardine Posts: 12
    Options
    I am one of those people who is so happy that my boobs are getting smaller :happy: !!! It gets easier everyday to do jumping jacks!!:smile: I wish my stomach would go away as fast as my boobs are.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You could be passive aggressive start posting pictures of really obese women with big boobs on the fridge and tell him this is your new goal.

Tell him if he wants the fat there he has to accept the fat all over and stick out your stomach for greater effect.

BTW I still evidently look like an obese blob to the fiance, and sure feel good about myself when he's checking out one of his friends on FB who had a lap band...anyways I digress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!