Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am so sorry (again) about not keeping up … We finally are having
    a funeral for my mother (her ashes) today (in Sweden). The area where I am from, we often bury the ashes. And I feel a closure, even today. Sad, yes, but I had fantastic
    parents, and they both lived long.

With both my parents passing this year, and then organizing a large conference this month (committed before the passing of my parents), this month has especially been difficult.

I am wondering, if we start a group for July - Would you still join it? I just feel I been such a bad record keeper this month. I be glad to do it ;) And I will do it. Yes. (

This is a May thread, ugh! I am really behind, looking forward to July!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    6/28- 4.05 miles

way off of my goal this month :embarassed: , but ready to kick july's butt! :drinker:

exercise.png

cooriander, i am so sorry to hear about your mother. i knew there must have been something major going on in your life. i think about you losing both your father and your mother in the same year and my heart goes out to you.

we all appreciate the extra work you do to keep us motivated and make things easier to track. of course i'll be back for july! please don't feel bad about things that were beyond your control. we're all here for each other, right!?
  • Cooriander
    Options
    thank you :flowerforyou: hugs.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    (double post)
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Cooriander, I am so very sorry to hear about your mother, my heart goes out to you and your family.

You know I'm in for July if you're do decide to do it. June week one 68 miles, week two 42 miles, week three 44 miles, week four 45 miles.

exercise.png
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    6/30- 8.39 miles

exercise.png

not even close to goal, but i've been working hard in other areas... it's back on for july!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :smile:

Thanks j_courter & pafagel, and glad to see you in July :flowerforyou: it will be hot where I am, but I am looking forward to a solid month of running YAY!

(: :tongue: :glasses: :bigsmile: :drinker: