WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2013

Options
1454647484951»

Replies

• edraper70
    edraper70 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bumping...

We took our school kids to the zoo today. I didn't have any trouble getting over 15,000 steps there. Came home and got another couple of thousand. Every day this week I had at least 10,000...unusual for me, even though I try.

Time for bed. Have a happy Saturday.

Eileen near San Diego
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I see I need to use my pedometer as more than just something to measure what I have done but as an incentive to have a certain goal. You see with my diet I have never set any goals:embarassed: except that I want to be 150 pounds. So tomorrow after my session at the Y I will see how many steps I have taken and put some kind of goal according to that. I drink lots of water, log everything I eat, I can't garden, I eat low fat, I have done a real good job of leaving out the no processed foods. Those frozen meals have been in my freezer for quite a while now.

Joyce, thinking of goals in Indiana. Maybe my first one is not to get blown away!!!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Here is the link to the new thread for June

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1005655-women-ages-50-for-june-2013

I hope you will all find the new thread and join in.....we need all of us to be successful

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington
  • junekaatz
    junekaatz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump, time is just getting away on me. :glasses:
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump, hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine following those storms!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Here is the link to the new thread for June

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1005655-women-ages-50-for-june-2013

I hope you will all find the new thread and join in.....we need all of us to be successful

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington