What are you having for breakfast?

Options
12346»

Replies

• 215jenn
    215jenn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Almost every day - oatmeal (not instant) with a sprinkle of cinnamon and either a splash of apple juice or a packet of splenda.

Today - A plain bagel with a very light schmear of cream cheese, and a cup of coffee a little later :)
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A bow of Multigrain Cheerios with unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk this AM.
  • Sophiad16
    Sophiad16 Posts: 23
    Options
    That breakfast looks amazing! I just had toast with butter/jam and an egg scramble. womp womp.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I had s smoothie with spinach, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, blueberries, flaxseed, and coconut milk. Then I munched on a boiled egg. Lots of protein and minerals!
  • ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    My favorite meal of the day by far. I'm a little set in my routine so always looking for new ideas.

Here's my breakfast today..

Screenshot2013-05-01at85451AM_zps75869043.png

Don't make fun, I think food tastes better when it's pretty..Boyfriend said he compromised his masculinity by eating it..:laugh:

Forgot to add: It's 2 eggs with feta cheese, honey baked ham, 3/4 cup goat milk yogurt with almonds and chia, fruit salad

So what'd you have today/are planning to have?

?ui=2&ik=ff7165eb48&view=att&th=13e667669359dd5b&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=6da7711c77eec2e1_0.1&zw

i also believe food tastes better when it looks good... lol...