Beach Beauties

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi Beauties, Thanks lobster888 I'm sure your going to be at 125 pounds real soon :bigsmile: I have had lots on this week.... three birthday parties and two girly lunches so my weight has ranged from 123 to 125 but this morning it was on 124 so i'm going with that :laugh: could have been soooo much worse !!!

My start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds
    My weight TODAY...............SIX MONTHS LATER.....7/12/10 is .....124.. pounds 40.5 POUNDS LOST IN SIX MONTHS :drinker:

My goal weight is...................................................................................126....pounds.......Yes made it on 6/28/10

My weight on Monday 5/24/10 ...........................................................132....pounds

My weight on Monday 5/31/10............................................................130...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/7/10..............................................................129...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/15/10............................................................128...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/21/10............................................................127...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/28/10............................................................126...pounds

My weight on Monday 7/5/10..............................................................125...pounds

My weight on Monday 7/12/10............................................................124...pounds

Good Luck :wink:
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Hey Beach Beauties,

I have been slacking for the past few weeks. I am trying to get back on track right now. Congrats Barty!!! Great job!!! I am gonna use you as inspiration.

So, I weighed myself for the first time in about 3 weeks. It is on a brand new scale. It said I weighed 185. So, I have actually gained weight. I am still down from when I first started March 1st, but I am up quite a bit. So, I don't think I will make my goal of 170 by Thursday. I think now that I have a scale I will be on track a little better, at least I hope. I feel like I let the group down by slacking, so I am really trying my best to get out of this rut.

Lobster888 you have been great throughout this whole process and I really appreciated your motivation. I think once I got off track I avoided the group so that I didn't have to deal with my overeating.

If people are up for starting another group after this week, I am up for it and I will stay on track. Good luck everyone.

Goals for the day:
    1. 10 glasses of water
    2. ab workout
    3. stretch
    4. run (check)
    5, Stay under calories
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Good morning beauties,

Well, this is it - basically three days left! I was 129.00 only down .2 from 129.2 but maybe by Thursday it will be 128.8 LOL and I will have met my adjusted goal by the 15th. Also I have the "doctor's scale weigh-in tomorrow" that should be interesting since his scale is usually about a pound or two higher than mine. (but that was before I bought my new scale). So we will see.

Thank you Barty, I have three months to get down to 125. (maybe a few more and maintain it for my wedding!!!)

Thanks to you too bballgrrl34.
    I would love another group. I actually joined Little Loser's to help keep me motivated. We are on week three!!
    Everyone feel free to join us!!!

My goals todays are
    1.) lots of water
    2.) watch salt (I have been doing better)
    3.) try to get in a power walk tonight. (I did Power 90 this morning)

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    141 today, and within my healthy weight range!!!! :bigsmile:
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Hello All,
    My weight this week is 167.5 lbs.
    Really excited about the weight loss. I have cut out sugar, bad carbs and alcohol from my diet until my engagement party onthe 24th. That will help me introduce them little by little in a healthy way.
    Gaby
  • bballgrrl34
    Congrats gigi.

So, I didn't meet all my goals yesterday. I was doing really well and then I just ate quite a bit last night. We had our girls' night. Got together with my friends and we did wine and dessert. It was delicious and lots of fun. So, I don't regret it at all. I still should have done the abs and stretching though. I just need to make myself get out of the bed in the evening. I also need to start going to the gym in the evening, that will make me stretch and do abs. Once I am home it is hard to do stuff.

Well, we have just 2 days til the end!! Good Luck everyone!

Goals:

1. Workout (including abs and stretching)
    2. Stay under calories
    3. 10 cups of water
  • lobster888
    Hey Beauties,

Well I weighed myself fully dressed this morning on "my" scale and it was 130. That's ok - undressed it was 128.8, which is what I normally track - first thing in the morning undressed. But I wanted a camparison for the doctors scale.. It was the same 130. So the doctor's scale matches "my" scale, I think it is safe to say that it is accurate!!! Before my new scale, the doctor's scale aka "bad" scale was always two to three pounds higher.... so this is really my weight...LOL

Have a great healthy day!!!

Only two more days!!!

Hey on our goal date I will be officially half way through Power 90!!! Two reason's to celebrate the 15th!!!
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Will you guys be starting another round challenge? I'm in Florida next to the beach and would love to join this group. :)
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    I know this goal is almost over, but I'd love to join the next group!! My name is Michelle from Southern CA. I want to lose about 20 lbs. So far, I love the site!!!
  • lobster888
    If you new beauties are up for it - I will be glad to start a new thread!!! How about continue this until the 15th and then we will start a brand New Beach Beauties on the 15th!! I will post on the 15th and we will go from there!!! We will start a whole new thread with new goals long term and daily. We will have current weights and goals weights and a weigh in day every week.!!! Who is with me?? How about some old beauties???
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    I'm in, lobster888!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    I know this goal is almost over, but I'd love to join the next group!! My name is Michelle from Southern CA. I want to lose about 20 lbs. So far, I love the site!!!

Congrats & Congrats Murphy.....

I'm right there with ya :bigsmile:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    My "Beach" day was fabulous! bought a new pair of jeans....size 12 !!
    Danced the night away, took a swim, & walked the beach feeling and (almost) looking like that Beach Beauty...

Still got a ways to go, and so my new program begins! Thx for all the inspiration....good going all.
  • bballgrrl34
    I am definitely up for another thread of this. I finally met all my goals for a day. Yesterday I did abs for the first time in a few weeks. I realized that it takes no time and makes no sense why I put it off and don't want to them. I can watch tv as I do them. Now that I recognize that again hopefully I will be able to get back on track and do it regularly.

So, I am excited for our final weigh-in tomorrow. I know that I haven't done that well, but I look forward to hearing everyone's accomplishments. Hopefully this next one we do I will stay on track. I know this is for the long haul, but I leave for Jamaica in less than a month and would love to feel comfortable in my own skin by then. I went to Miami a month after starting this change and I had already felt good about myself, and I would love to at least be at that level again.

Goals for today:
    1. Drink 10 cups of water
    2. Do abs
    3. Stretch
    4. Stay below calories
    5. Try and go to a boxing class

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • lobster888
    Hey Beauties,

One more day until our last weigh-in for this group. I feel like I should say "last chance workout" !!! We are almost there.

Goals for today:

1.) Water water water
    2.) reduce salt
    3.) Watch portion sizes (I think they have grown a little bit lately)
    4.) Get in a walk tonight (already completed day 34 of Power90)

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    Hey Beach Beauties,

So, today is the final check-in. I am sad and ashamed to admit that through this process I have actually gained 2 pounds. It is my fault completely. I stopped working out and eating in moderation. I am gonna start fresh. I would love to start a new thread and keep this going. Hopefully next time I can do a better job. Portion control is the biggest thing, so once I get back into that I will probably start losing.

Well, I hope everyone did well and feels like they accomplished something through this thread. Although I didn't lose weight, I am able to recognize how easily I can fall off, but I have the ability to jump right back on the wagon.

Goals for the day:
    1. 10 cups of water
    2. Workout
    3. Stay below on calories
    4. Only one dessert tonight
  • lobster888
    Hey Beauties,

My final weigh-in for today was 129 So, I actuall lost 6 pounds (give or take some ounces)! Not the ten I wanted but I will take the 6 ! I have enjoyed this thread and I think it kept me motivated. So I would love to thank everyone!!!

I still have 4 or 5 pounds to go to be at my goal weight...I do not want to give up. I have done that before ..got comfortable with the loss and stopped trying. So I will be started a new thread for anyone that wants too.

I will call it Beach Beauties II. We will set a new goal date as of August 31. That is roughly 6 weeks. We will have weigh-in's and weekly goals set on Mondays . Everyone can check-in daily with personal daily goals or accomplishments. It really helps to do this.

So for old beauties I will try to post a final weigh-in (if I get any results) as soon as I can.

For old and new Beauties I will post a new Thread starting today. Look for it and come join me!!!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Hello,
    My final weight in as of this morning is 167.4. I'm only 2.4 lbs away from my original goal, but maybe seeing if I can even get to 160 so that would be 7.4 lbs to go .
    I'm def down to start a new thread. I think come august I'm going to need it, because I'm going to be starting INSANITY around August 1st and its going to be 60 days of hardcore intesense workouts I can't wait.
    But Brazil Butt lift has def help me shape my body and get toned. I plan to keep doing some of the "booty" workouts in the AM becaseu I love them so much.
  • lobster888
    Just posted new thread under Beach Beauties II under motivation and support!!!

Come join me .....
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi Beach Beauties, Well I did not quite do it.........:sad: only lost 8.5 pounds ....i'm 163.5 today (i am very pleased with that really!!!!)

My goal weight is...................................................................................126....pounds.......Yes made it on 6/28/10

My weight on Monday 5/24/10 ...........................................................132....pounds

My weight on Monday 5/31/10............................................................130...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/7/10..............................................................129...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/15/10............................................................128...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/21/10............................................................127...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/28/10............................................................126...pounds

My weight on Monday 7/5/10..............................................................125...pounds

My weight on Monday 7/12/10............................................................124...pounds

THURSDAY 7/15/10 last day of challenge to lose 10 pounds.............123.5 pounds....I did not quite do it, lost 8.5 pounds !!!
This discussion has been closed.