Beach Beauties

Options

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Great job Janelle! I am gonna post everyone's weigh in tomorrow. So, keep putting them on here so I can put everyone's together. Amanda how did you put your ticker in your post? I wanna do that. Hope everyone has a good night and think before snacking unhealthily.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    249732.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lobster888
    Options
    sorry -posted twice
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Job Beauties,

I would love to see a few more of you check-in, so we can get the weigh-in posted. We still need to stay on track - July 15th is one month away. W e still have a lot of time to make healthy choices and changes!!! We just past week three, so maybe our weigh-in was not what we wanted - but that is the key - we need to keep trying and move past it. I am not giving up this time....I tend to get disappointed and then kinda stop. Let's not do that!!!!! I want to be fit and healthy even though I think I am the oldest woman on this post. This post is really helping me!!!!

So EVERYONE check-in and let us know where you are and what your goals for today are:

Mine are:

1.) Find a healthy alternative to chips for the fresh salsa we made at work with our tomatoe & herb garden that we have at work!!!! (It also has to be south beach phase 1 - wish me luck)
    2.) Watch salt - I am still using too much!
    3.) Try to make it to my spin class tonight!!!

Personal goal:

Smile - I have great friends on my Beach Beauty Post!!!!

Have a great day girls!!!!!!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Hey,

So here is the weigh-in results. Some people haven't weighed in in a while, but I am just using their previous numbers. Everyone has moved a little bit and that is great. Keep it up. Good luck lobster888 with the alternatives to chips and the South Beach Diet.

Name Start Weight Week Current Weight Total Lose Goal Weight
    bballgrrl34 183.1 3 180.6 -2.5 170
    Lobster888 135.2 3 133 -2.2 125
    Amillionmegs 140 3 139.2 -0.8 130
    amandadider 130 3 128 -2 120
    mom2Toby 142 3 139 -3 132
    gigi76 147 3 145 -2 135
    barty 132 3 129 -3 126
    ashehoff 143 3 ~ ~ 133
    tanya7712 136 3 ~ ~ 126
    loathesome 145 3 ~ ~ 130
    sumblondechic 125 3 122 -3 115
    janelle514 120 3 118 -2 110
    kizzym 180 3 ~ ~ 170
    maneyes 177 3 175 -2 165

Well, I made all my goals for yesterday so I am gonna do some more today. I think I have to take time off today because of my injury so no cardio or lifting. I can barely walk without limping so a walk is probably out as well. I will try my best to do abs.

Goals:
    1. Do an ab workout
    2. Drink at least 10 cups of water
    3. Stay under calories
    4. Only eat when hungry, not bored
    5. Relax and watch the Celtics/Lakers game

Go Celtics!!!

Have a great day everyone!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi Beach Beauties, Had fab weekend at the Isle of Wight Festival, lots of brilliant bands and Paul McCartney closed the festival on Sunday Night ........ Brilliant :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :love: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: and i've lost another pound

My start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds

My goal weight is...................................................................................126....pounds

My weight on Monday 5/24/10 ...........................................................132....pounds

My weight on Monday 5/31/10............................................................130...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/7/10..............................................................129...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/15/10............................................................128...pounds

Hope you all have good weigh-ins
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Start weight January 2010........................................................... 170+lbs

Goal weight.....................................................................................130lbs

Last Week........................................................................................148.4lbs

Weigh-in Monday 6/15/10.............................................................144.9lbs

This can't be correct, but I'll work it and see if it reads the same by week's end :love:
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning Beauties!!!!!

I am glad to see more Beauties checking in - nice going girls. So, have you all been wondering what I used instead of chips for the homemade salsa - (I know it has kept you up last night) I used celery - made nice little scoops for the salsa. Not the best but it did the job!!! I also was able to make my spin/ab class so that was pretty good for me yesterday. This morning, I have complete day 16 of power 90. Really feeling the results - I keep pushing myself.

Let see my goals for today:

1.) Try to put more fiber in my diet (??? on S.B. with no fruit or cereal for phase 1)
    2.) Try to get in a walk tonight.
    3.) Motivate someone on Beach beauties ?????

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!!!
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    my goals for today:
    -get 6 - 8 hours of sleep
    -clean house
    -workout for at least 30 mins
    -go grocery shopping
  • lobster888
    Options
    Morning Beauties!!!

Kinda had a stressful week - work (calculator went out (I am an accountant- so that is a bigggie)- computer crashed - problems with assistant) personally - my 19 year old son got his truck & trailer stolen (he was in the lake in his boat). For a teenager that is his life - he pratically lived out of it!! So, I am trying to keep on track - but I want eat more, so I am adding some healthy snack to keep me from going overboard!!! I know this too will pass - but I still got to get past it. So, here's hoping for a better day. I got up and did day 17 of power 90!!! and I really wanted peanut butter - so being on south beach not a lot of choices to put it on. (phase 1) so I put in on reduce fat cheddar cheese. It did the job and I am very fulll!!!

So, know I need a little motivation from my beauties!!!

Goals for today
    1.) Try to attend step class tonight
    2.) Try not to over eat
    3.) Try not to stress!!!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Hey Beach Beauties,

How is everyone doing? Lobster888 I hope everything starts to look up soon. At least the weekend is here and you can relax and focus on getting things on track. Kizzy how did your goal setting go? I didn't set goals these past few days and I failed miserably. Yesterday I was craving sweets all day and so I had them I had no control over it. I ran for almost half and hour but that did not burn nearly enough calories to make it ok. So, I really need to get back on track. I need to fight the cravings to buy and eat chocolate. Before I wouldn't buy it and would be ok, but now I am buying it and eating so much. I need to really just push myself to stop eating such a massive amount. So, I am setting goals today.

1. Workout
    2. Stay under calories
    3. Drink at least 10 cups of water
    4. Catch up on sleep
  • amandadidier
    Options
    Hi Beach Beauties...

I just read the last few threads and the amount of support we're giving and receiving is great...lobster- sorry to hear about your rough week that just passed...i'm glad you shared it with us and try and stay positive...i think a positive frame of mind can help one overcome difficult obstacles! and as my mother always said..." there are always 5 solutions to every problem"...so like bballgrrl34 said.. take the weekend to relax and try to stay on track!

and a little trick for bballgrrl..I have seen it said on the t.v show "the biggest loser" (but it may just be a way to plug the product) but one of the trainers said that when you have cravings for sweets to pop in a sugar free gum to curb the cravings...they plug extra sugar free gum and i posted a website for you about it if you or anyone else wants to take a look....http://www.wrigley.com/global/benefits-of-chewing/diet.aspx

sorry for writing so much today...I just have a lot of energy as I did an hour long brisk walk today and just got back in ....i'm so happy i did the walk because it was to the bank and I usually drive but today i opted to ditch the car and walk the whole way in the sunshine! and i've also not smoked again this week so it makes a total of 13 days with only one slip up last saturday! hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • kizzym
    Options
    my goals for today:
    -get 6 - 8 hours of sleep ( achieved)
    -clean house (achieved)
    -workout for at least 30 mins (achieved)
    -go grocery shopping (achieved)
  • kizzym
    Options
    goals for june 18
    -drink at least 64 oz of water
    -buy a weight loss scale
    -go to toys r us/ross's
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hello Beauties,

Glad to see beauties checking -in. My week hasn't gotten any better - last night spent 4 hours in ER with my son - with severe ear pain. Then when we walked out to my car - I had a flat!!!! If I had Ben & Jerry"s at home it would have been gone.!!!! But, got up this morning,did day 18 of power 90 - got my son off to work with all his ear stuff and meds, brough my car in to fix the tire, and made a healthy choice for lunch. So things are looking up!!!

My only goal for today was to get through it...LOL

I will try to rest and relax this weekend. Have all our kids over for Fathers Day but that will be fun.

Keep up all the good work beauties - weigh-in on Monday!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    Options
    Hi Beauties,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. The weather has been wonderful. Lobster888 I hope things have started to get a little better and you got a chance to enjoy a relaxing weekend. Amanda thanks for the tip with gum. I did it this weekend. I only had two pieces so I need to go buy some more.

I am in an all day conference today and pretty much the rest of the week. I am doing 12+ hour days. So, working out and weighing in are on the backburner. I didn't get to weigh in today. I think I need to get a scale, that would make life easier. I am pretty sure I gained so I guess it is kinda nice not to see it and hopefully by next week I can drop back down. Well, I need to head to the conference. Everyone have a lovely day and good luck with weigh-in. I will still put all the weights and check-ins together this evening.
  • amandadidier
    Options
    HI Everyone,

i'm logging in to report my weight ...i only lost .2 pounds so i'm now at 127.8... have a good day everyone
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: Lost 1 lb
  • lobster888
    Options
    Thanks for all the support Beauties, my weekend (besides being busy) went well. And guess what ? My weigh-in this morning was 131, so that is two pounds.

So.

S.W. 135.4
    C.W. 131 Yeah!!!
    G.W. 125

I am really excited with that - I think I broke the plateau thanks to South Beach and Power 90!!

My goals for today:

1.) Time to really watch salt - not very good at that!
    2.) Drink more water
    3.) Try to gt sweetie to take a walk tonight (did day 21 of power 90 this morning!)

I am also going to try to forget last week and have a good outlook this week!
    I hope everyone checks-in, we need to see those losses- even little or no loss is ok - it is just important to stay focus. We are all bound to have those weeks of no loss or even a little gain - but if we stay focus and not give up the loss will come. I had been at 134.4 to 135.8 for months and not able to move it - so I know how disappointing it can be. Lets all check-in and set goals for the week!!!!

Let see how many we can get to check- in. I think including me there are 3 so far, I want to see at least 7 more - so come on Beauties lets make todays weigh-in the biggest check-in since the begining!!!! We are also about half way to July 15th (our goal date) !!!

Hoep everyone has a happy healthy Monday!!!!
  • Janelle514
    Options
    Name Start Weight Current Weight Total Lose Goal Weight
    Janelle 120 118 2 110

waist: 24"
    hips: 31.25"
    thigh: 20"
    belly: 29"