Beach Beauties

Options

Replies

• lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Beauties,

Happy that a few beauties checked in. I guess you all liked my story haha!!! Well for check -in weight - I am happy to report that i am half way there !!!! 130.2 Yeah!!!! I won't be at 125 for the 15th but I am aiming for at least 127. something. Then I will set the 125 for August 1st. That should be good. I am now on phase two of South Beach (so the wieght loss will be slower) and I am on level 3/4 switching back to 1/2 one more time then being completly on 3/4 by next week of Power 90!!

So my goals for today

1.) watch salt intake
    2.) watch my snack portions
    3.) try to get in a walk tonight

I hope to see some weigh-in reports.....

We really need to keep this up - this is when we need to keep going and push past a slow week or two.

Hoep everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey Beauties,

Great job everyone!! Barty way to meet your goal early. So, as I said this weekend. I weighed myself and weighed 174.5, I am not sure if this is right, but I am gonna put that down. I need to get a scale so I really know how much I weigh. I will post all the weigh-ins at the end of the day. So, everyone keep sending them in and keep up the great work.

Goals for today:

1. Drink 10 cups of water minimum
    2. Stay under calories
    3. No extra snacking
    4. Stretch for 10 min
    5. Do ab workout
    6. Run/weight training

Lots of goals today, but pretty sure I can reach them all.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Beach Beauties,
    Monday weight in at 173.8 only a little loss, but today start a new week, with new goal.
    Gaby
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    sw: 179
    cw: 177
    gw: 125
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    GOALS FOR TODAY:
    -DRINK @ LEAST 8 CUPS OF 8 OZ WATER
    -WALK NORMAL WALKING ROUTINE IN MORNING
    -WALK NORMAL WALKING ROUTINE IN AFTERNOON
    -WALK NORMAL WALKING ROUTINE IN EVENING
    -CLEAN HOUSE
    -DO DISHES
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey Beauties,

Here are the weigh-ins. We are losing our beach beauties. We are closing in on our goal day and everyone is doing a great job. Keep up the good work and keep checking in.

Name Start Weight Week Current Weight Total Lose Goal Weight
    bballgrrl34 183.1 5 174.5 -8.6 170
    Lobster888 135.2 5 130.2 -5 125
    Amillionmegs 140 5 139.2 -0.8 130
    amandadider 130 5 126.2 -3.8 120
    barty 132 5 126 -6 126
    sumblondechic 125 5 122 -3 115
    janelle514 120 5 118 -2 110
    kizzym 180 5 177 -3 170
    maneyes 177 5 174 -3 165
    gabyp0716 174 5 168 -6 164

I met all my goals yesterday aside from the no extra snacking goal. So I decided to make my food diary available to friends. I am hoping that will help to keep me accountable for my actions since others will see what I am eating.

Goals for today:

1. Go for a run (check)
    2. Stretch
    3. Abs
    4. Drink 10 cups of water
    5. Only one dessert after dinner
    6. Stay below calories allotted
  • lobster888
    Options
    Thanks bballgrrl34,

Great weigh-in beauties!! Lets keep up the good work and check-ins!!!! We have have about 2 1/2 weeks to June 15th our goal date!!! We can do this!!!

My goals for today
    1.) Not to eat the cake brought in by evil co-worker!!!!!
    2.) Try to get to my spin/ab class tonight
    3.) Try to reduce my snack portions
    4.) Not to eat the cake brought in by "bad" co-worker!!!!!!

Today is going to be tough .... it is a Berry Chantily cake by whole foods - lots of real whipped topping - fresh fruit - cake mix with some kind of rich cream sauce - which makes the cake super moist!!!!! Oh well let me go eat my celery sticks LOL!!!!!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey Beauties,

Feeling kinda of yuk today - not sure what's going on. But , I did do day 30 of Power 90, you would think that would make me feel better.

I am going to keep my goals for today light.

1.) Drink water
    2.) Watch salt
    3.) Stay under calories - even if I have a treat!

Hope everyone is doing good.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    oh boy, been a long time since ive checked this thread!!! I think the last time i checked in i was 145, today im 143!!! I hope to check in more often, sorry ive been out of the loop!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey Beauties,

Hope everyone is doing good and still focus on our goal. We have two weeks to go. (there about) Of course we have to make it through the 4th of July!!! I am going to a BBQ but I will bring some healthy dishes - so I can eat. I may bring a healthy dessert - fresh fruit or something.

My goals for today:

1.) Make a healthy choice for our take out lunch at work today. Always a challenge!
    2.) Drink all water and watch salt. (have been doing a little better)
    3.) Try to get in a short walk with hubbie to be tonight. (already did Power 90)

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • amandadidier
    Options
    Good morning beach beauties...well July 15th is quickly approaching and I am so happy that I decided to join this group when it started...I was always at 129-130 and thought I couldn't change that weight but since joining the group I've not only lost weight but I haven't smoked in one month either....so I'm really happy! Anyways for the weigh in today I am at 124.2...Hope everyone has a great day!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello Beauties,

My weigh in is the same as last week, 174. Gotta ramp up the exercise and water intake for the next ten days.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey Beauties,

Guess what? I was 129.2!!! yeah! It's been awhile since I was under 130. (at least for any period of time.) This time is different. I will not only stay under 130 - I will reach my goal of 125. (not by the 15th though). Thanks to all of you that really motivated me!!!

I have the day off so I will clean, grocery shop and cook. Fun day off huh? That's ok I had fun yesterday,

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in today!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    142.5 today!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi Beauties, Well i'm still trying hard and managed to lose another pound, i'm now at 125 :laugh: so very happy :happy:

My start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds

My goal weight is...................................................................................126....pounds.......Yes made it on 6/28/10

My weight on Monday 5/24/10 ...........................................................132....pounds

My weight on Monday 5/31/10............................................................130...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/7/10..............................................................129...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/15/10............................................................128...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/21/10............................................................127...pounds

My weight on Monday 6/28/10............................................................126...pounds

My weight on Monday 7/5/10...............................................................125..pounds

Good Luck to you all :smile:
  • lobster888
    Options
    Great going Barty!!! You are right where I want to be -125-!! But , I am getting there 129.2 Monday morning!!! I won't make my goal by the 15th but hopefully I will be down another pound and only have 3 to go.

Amanda - wow great going too!!!

GiGi and Maneyes - you are doing great too - keep up the good work!!!

So, how are all the other beauties out there? We need to have a check-in and see where everyone is. The 15th will be here soon enough. Let's set goals for the day/week.

My goals for today

1.) Drink more water - I aim high everyday!
    2.) Try to go to spin/ab class tonight!
    3.) Keep watching salt intake - getting a little better.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning Beauties!!!

I completed day 37 of Power 90!!!!

I have a confession..... I have had a lot of temptations this past weekend. I had a surprise party on Saturday - with lots of yummie food and open bar and cake!! Then of course there was the Fourth of July !!! Fried chicken, mac & cheese, chocolate mousse cake etc. I really really tried.... but I had a chocolate martini on Friday night.... and a small piece of the chocolate mousse cake on the fourth! I stayed pretty close to my calories (not carbs though)!!! I was good about everything else. But, I love chocolate!!!! So, there I confessed ... I feel so much better...

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    Sorry I missed yesterday's weight in.
    My weight this week is: 172.5 down from last week :)
    Gaby
  • GiGi76
    Options
    down another half pound, 142 now!!!! ;-)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    down another half pound today :bigsmile: 141.5!!! Getting close to my 130's; i cant wait!!!!