MFP High School Style! [Not if you're easily offended]

Options

Replies

• JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    - The 1200 calorie junkies: The cheerleaders...must. not. eat.
    The person who thinks they know it all: The OP.

You have no idea how accurate that is lol!! I WAS that kid in class who wanted to answer EVERY question, hand in the air like I was about to have a seizure!! And it pissed me off so much when people were so clearly wrong haha! I'm happy to report that as an adult I have developed *some* self control....

If only I could harness this power to look like Shakira.... :P

LOL. Well there are good points to those traits.
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This has been hillarious...you guys have totally made my morning!

MFP wont let me update the orginal post, which I was going to update with...

- The go to advice guys: Nerds.... the awesome kids who pore over every new study, and bust fitness and weight loss myths like it's their jobs. The lifters/jocks/people who shout the loudest types love to have these guys do their homework for them on the sly because they trust them, implicitly. (and like most nerds, they become super successful at everything after high school!)

-The flakes: The ADD kids... The MFPers who start a thread and never go back to follow it up, or see what the answer to their question was. Also, keep a close eye on their sugar macro!

-The T-Rexes (I'm not the only one here) - The ones who always break chairs, look awkward attempting push-ups, and, despite meal-planning and best intentions, end up eating fellow students who don't fit into their macros for the day.

*Really* trying to fit band geek in there somewhere, but drawing a blank. Any suggestions? :D
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

*Really* trying to fit band geek in there somewhere, but drawing a blank. Any suggestions? :D

These are the ones always tooting their own horns since no one will toot it for them. (see Success Stories)
  • Christinamarie77
    Christinamarie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious!!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I don't fit into any of these groups, I'M SPECIAL!

Okay, like Special Ed then? :wink:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    LOL that Eat More To Weigh Less clan - either the gothic cult, or the religious cult
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    The band geeks: they clog up your newsfeed with lyrics and song references all day long, they'll happily torture the cheerleaders by starting to play a pep song in the stands, and just as the cheerleaders get their *kitten* together and in formation they stop playing... they work hard and are meticulous about their workouts, and will be the first to tell a wayward cheerleader that cheerleading is *not* a sport (and 1200 cals will kill ya).

There.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    looks like I am a straight A Bully.... interesting =)

Great thread OP =)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm the guy that writes in the crack of the yearbook and says "Hahahaha. I wrote in your crack!"

Or I'm the friend-zoned guy with the mix tapes. *(what was I thinking..)*
  • nikanika651
    nikanika651 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL...I think I am a stoner. I get the munchies so bad!!!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    this. was. awesome!
  • AshleyPaleo
    AshleyPaleo Posts: 121
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!!!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Well in high school I was voted best personality I was friends with everyone def not a hater I'm a lover hehe
  • mazmataz
    Options
    Forgot another big one!

The New Member: The New Kid.....looks around at all of the cliques and *hopes*... just hopes that some kind soul will help him/her out on their first day.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheerleader weekender.....:drinker:
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Forgot another big one!

The New Member: The New Kid.....looks around at all of the cliques and *hopes*... just hopes that some kind soul will help him/her out on their first day.

I'd be that person
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm a class clown who happens to be a straight A student :laugh:
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Best thing on here;congrats to the OP!!!

Seems that 40+ years out of h.s. I'm a cheerleader!!!!!!!! I love it!
  • mazmataz
    Options
    And now we're all that group of kids making too much noise in study hall...so we got moved elsewhere :P
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The AV Club- those MFPers who skype and tinychat.